NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some sunlight this morning, so I took some shots of my Leo on the balcony and in the garden. Hope you enjoy them. :)

IMG_0477_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0468_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0436_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0498_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0517_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0531_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0570_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0591_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0615_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

WOW! True artist. Thanks for sharing man!

One thing you cannot deny is these turtles are extremely photogenic and well made. Def be up there in some of the best work NECA have or ever will do.
I really do now think these will become grail pieces in a few years.

Thanks a lot, guys. :)
I agree, it's a real photogenic figure. And I was positively surprised at the poseability, that I can get a convincing two-handed sword grip. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. He displays nicely besides the Enterbay Batman and BD terminator - my only other two 1:4 figures - you hardly notice any difference in quality.

I finally caved and ordered the 3 of them... my bank balance is sad but im buzzing :yess:

:clap You won't regret it when you get them in hand. Figures of the year in any scale, nothing has bettered these in 2017 for my money.

:clap You won't regret it when you get them in hand. Figures of the year in any scale, nothing has bettered these in 2017 for my money.

It had to be done, i started collecting with the intention of only buying figures of characters that i loved from my childhood. It would be criminal of me not to have got these.... All the awesome pics in this thread helped make the decision easy too...

Wait so they're getting rid of mickeys nunchuck/hand and replacing it with the 4 baby turtles???

No they're pairing the nunchuck hand in the accessories pack. Doesn't matter to me cause I'm getting the accessories pack anyways.

I just cannot get enough of these figures, overtaken all 11 of the Hot Toys I own. They're just amazing pieces of work!
Is everyone throwing their boxes out?
IMG_7132.jpg

I think part of the reason the turtles worked so well is because they barely have any sculpted clothing (and the face sculpts of course), this makes them quite photo realistic. With shredder and foot clan they will have to sculpt the clothing onto the bodies making them look more like giant action figures rather than high end collectibles. I'll be happy with the turtles methinks and save space for some other licenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I've always shied away from 1/4 figures because they generally look like blown up action figures, plus the size puts me off, where's these turtles look high end stuff and yes are big but not overpowering. I'll be finishing off with Mikey

I think part of the reason the turtles worked so well is because they barely have any sculpted clothing (and the face sculpts of course), this makes them quite photo realistic. With shredder and foot clan they will have to sculpt the clothing onto the bodies making them look more like giant action figures rather than high end collectibles. I'll be happy with the turtles methinks and save space for some other licenses.

Agreed. I'm hoping Shredder will turn out well but his outfit in the film seems like it would be very difficult to replicate in toy form and anything less than photo realistic is going to stand out like a sore thumb next to the turtles. I'm not complaining though. 4 perfect looking turtles is more than good enough for me.

i can't wait to get them. i can't wait i can't wait icantwait. the package will travel more than a month.

I don't know. Randy seemed to mention about the tooling with Raph about his soft goods. Maybe we are getting more soft goods for shredder than we think.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah. I'm hopeful like slamscaper. I'm seeing Raph's cloth trench coat and hoping the Shredder and Foot Soldiers will come with cloth outfits. I'm hopeful Shredder will at least come a cloth cape.

Yeah. I'm hopeful like slamscaper. I'm seeing Raph's cloth trench coat and hoping the Shredder and Foot Soldiers will come with cloth outfits. I'm hopeful Shredder will at least come a cloth cape.

Oh he'll definitely have a cloth cape. Their Batman 1/4 scale figures have cloth capes.

Back