NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donnie's upper mouth hangs over too much like a clight. (Sic) Doubt you guys even know what that is or have even seen one in person. Got a lot of 40 year old virgins up in here. Sheesh, the joint area's are terrible. And when you bend those limbs, you can hear that cringeworthy, cracking hollow sound. These are so cheaply made. But that's what you get for $100.

Don't you have another Facebook group to hijack? :lol

Please be respectful to other's opinions. If you don't like a product then you don't need to come in to the thread.

Also remember there is an ignore feature.

:peace:grouphug

Please be respectful to other's opinions. If you don't like a product then you don't need to come in to the thread.

Also remember there is an ignore feature.

:peace:grouphug

Where were you in the other thread when it was constantly getting hijacked?

View attachment 353488

Yeah these are so accurate. Donnies bra strap is so tight, he's going cross eyed. :lol They made his leather strap way too short. They also poorly painted his under chin area as well. And those dots on their arms don't even look like pigmentations.

Show us where Donnie touched you. You're among friends.

This guy is clearly in denial and so are all those statue collectors that think the prime-1 statues are good. they are horrible and everybody knows it. there's only like 3 people on there that are posting pictures because there's only 3 people that bought them

Oh I adore my statues. lol! But im here for neca now. I'll say I love them just to humor you. God, I cant get over the hollow sound those figs make, moving their limbs. That grinding noise.I heard they've been falling apart quite easily.

So had a question. I preordered on BBTS and in pile of loot what if mikey dont coming within the 90 days?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Man, you guys get so bent out of shape so easily over stupid ****. Let him talk, he'll eventually go away if no one pays attention.

lol

He's been had anyway.

Last edited:
nvrmnd.gif

I agree with Shropt; this is a toy forum where grown men and women collect TOYS.

We should be able to get along without resorting to petty insults. Insults only lead to infractions, getting banned and tears.

Please stay on topic.

Thread cleaned.

I almost pissed my pants watching this I figured I'd share with you guys remember this is not safe for work because of the language....

There's a few more parts you can get to them after watching these videos through YouTube

damn, my question about Raphael disappeared together with this wacko's posts. and i quoted so many posts with pics about it.

a question to Raphael owners about old and new batch mouths: has the difference been confirmed? and is the mouth sculpt different (how much it opens and so on) or it was just teeth glued differently, and angle desides everything?
i like the almost closes look of his mouth which he had from the beginning, with teeth seen only from below, and wonder if new heads were sculpted differently.

Yeah i ordered via the ebay Neca store. He appears to have a full set of gnashers.
595e7f865c2d9c4c8cc016362787dd84.jpg
My original batch top teeth
ed3aff03640f8446ef84e6786503de25.jpg
03ba72a82d3aebf3bf7301345818c5a9.jpg
They DEF changed raphaels head. On my older one I cannot see his upper teeth when I look in his mouth and on the new one I can see upper teeth. Not sure which one I even like better.

attachment.php
attachment.php

though i already purchased them, seller says he thinks they are 2nd batch, but i'd still appreciate the info about Raph's mouth difference.

Back