NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new Entertainment Earth coupon codes? I was about to place an order using "RSDEAL17", but it's already expired.

My Leo came with a blue spot near the nose, it was easy to clean it with a paint thinner (used a cotton tab).

Got mine and love them.. red spot on Raph’s nose. What’s the best method to remove that?

758b9d8b9a0cc0dca7d7cb01c33e34c7.heic

ok, great thanks to nodody for answering that question about Raph's mouths :) will live with what will get.

ok, great thanks to nodody for answering that question about Raph's mouths :) will live with what will get.

This might just people not knowing, try and chill a bit. I know I have no idea personally as I only have one Raph, not two in order to compare them to. A lot of this could easily be chopped up to pictures or slightly different assembly, or maybe there was a change, but my guess is people who have seen the post, like myself, simply don't know.

From Neca's Twitter

20106440_10155521067699346_6131242019240913216_n.jpg

This looks possibly 1:1 scale! nice!!

I've had a Raph from both batches, and the two I had have identical mouths. It's all about the angle you view his mouth at. I could see both rows of teeth in each head when looking at an upward angle, bottom row of teeth as you begin to turn the angle more straight-on, no teeth from slightly downward angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might just people not knowing, try and chill a bit.
i really needed info, because i chose what to purchase. thanks to that crazy garden gnomes collector, my post was erased, too, and it was too late.
i purchased them anyway :) a set of 3 altogether.

I've had a Raph from both batches, and the two I had have identical mouths. It's all about the angle you view his mouth at.
thank you. that's exactly what i need to know. that i will have that "almost closed mouth" look like on best photos here. the problem was that seller had photos from a really low angle, and Raphael looked like he had a completely opened mouth.

This might just people not knowing, try and chill a bit. I know I have no idea personally as I only have one Raph, not two in order to compare them to. A lot of this could easily be chopped up to pictures or slightly different assembly, or maybe there was a change, but my guess is people who have seen the post, like myself, simply don't know.

This looks possibly 1:1 scale! nice!!
It's not 1/1 it's part of the 1/4 scale accessory pack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone know when Mikeys out? Do you think i should order the 3 that are out now or wait and get the 4 together?

Yeah get the 3 now, you will not regret it! Mikey should be sometime in September/October I think.

Back