NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didnt pay 120 for just the coat.

20108571_10155524451844346_8093225001945919559_n.jpg

20108616_10155524452274346_7024710009955863718_n.jpg

i really needed info, because i chose what to purchase. thanks to that crazy garden gnomes collector, my post was erased, too, and it was too late.
i purchased them anyway :) a set of 3 altogether.

thank you. that's exactly what i need to know. that i will have that "almost closed mouth" look like on best photos here. the problem was that seller had photos from a really low angle, and Raphael looked like he had a completely opened mouth.

And my Raph has no top teeth lol
eb0712453cd292fd0fa95caf51964304.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me you didn't pay money for this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Might get that Raphael in disguise. It's the only thing they kept for the show itself that's in any way cool to me.
Yeah for sure ppl already whining about it. The colors wrong the belts too high....

No one is forcing them to buy it... Some ppl are never happy I swear....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I do feel like complaining a little bit.

I mean I bought the first Raph, but now they're releasing the same figure with more accessories. Unless it's a bit more expensive than the original, it's kind of low of them to do that when they could have included those accessories from the start.

Same happened with Ash vs the evil dead. I bought the figure, and less than a year later they are releasing the same figure as an ultimate, with 4 head sculpts and other accessories. I hate that ****.

Yeah, I suppose I can see that POV.

Still, for those who desire to display multiple looks of a character simultaneously it's not a problem....granted it's something I said I wouldn't do outside of my usual Aliens and Robots licences.

I personally wouldn’t display him with the coat, ever. So I’m good with my vanilla version.

Will this be more than $100?

I've been collecting all sorts for a long time. I can't remember anything better than these that I didn't pay $1000s for. Legendary status on release. A 1/4 shredder would round it off.

Whoops, thought the coat and hat were accessories
I'm not buying another raph for those

Same happened with Ash vs the evil dead. I bought the figure, and less than a year later they are releasing the same figure as an ultimate, with 4 head sculpts and other accessories. I hate that ****.
I agree, it's a major turn off. At least they waited a few years before reissuing the Terminator figures as Ultimates. This new trend of releasing the same figure with more accessories after just a few months feels like a kick in the nuts to loyal customers. I mean, I certainly wasn't thrilled having to spend nearly $50 buying an extra Ripley figure in order to obtain Newt.

Granted, I could care less about a trench coat and hat... but it is annoying for fans that wanted them to start with.

Back