NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you, friend!

I just pre-ordered Michelangelo for $84.99 delivered.

Thanks to EE, I've pre-ordered all 4 Turtles for that price. Now to just sit back, wait, and feel good about saving 15 bucks per figure. This is especially important considering I've pre-ordered 4 sets of Turtles.

Thanks again, BurningRage!

WTF come on now. MOVE.

Hard to figure out why it's not moving. Mine has switched tracking to wnDirect now, think that means it's reached these shores. Won't go anywhere before Monday though. You'd have assumed they'd all be in the same batch.

Hard to figure out why it's not moving. Mine has switched tracking to wnDirect now, think that means it's reached these shores. Won't go anywhere before Monday though. You'd have assumed they'd all be in the same batch.

Resetting my projections to friday next week at the earliest, unless it's been moving all this time and for some reason tracking info just isn't being updated.

You'll always get those SSC enablers, that justify their piss poor QC and their shipping practices and the fact that they can get away with anything.

Have you tried emailing them with your findings regarding that weight discrepancy?

Yup. Get the run around every time with a different answer each time.

For anyone in the UK that ordered Raph direct from Neca, who was the delivered it to your door?

For anyone in the UK that ordered Raph direct from Neca, who was the delivered it to your door?

I had Raph and Donnie direct from NECA together and pretty sure it was delivered by Hermes. Maybe it varies throughout the country though.

Resetting my projections to friday next week at the earliest, unless it's been moving all this time and for some reason tracking info just isn't being updated.
Good luck with that. Both mine and yours appear to not have moved since Tuesday. If it ships on Monday then expect it to land in the UK around Thursday. We should then be looking at another 4 days before delivery.

So EE is in Cali. Necas shipments are from Cali... Yet bbts is in Wisconsin... I don't think EE is getting any Leos this shipment. I doubt I'll order from them anymore. Regardless of deals.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I will not order from EE anymore regardless of deals. I rather pay $20 more to get the product now than waiting 6 months to save $20.

Good luck with that. Both mine and yours appear to not have moved since Tuesday. If it ships on Monday then expect it to land in the UK around Thursday. We should then be looking at another 4 days before delivery.

You're right, best to be pessimistic with this sort of thing, occasionally to be pleasantly surprised. Next week is a write-off.

You're right, best to be pessimistic with this sort of thing, occasionally to be pleasantly surprised. Next week is a write-off.
Exactly. Hopefully we can both be pleasantly surprised by Friday. Fingers xd.

Got leo ordered from neca
$43 shipped after the gift cards I had at Amazon

How could it take until Thursday to get to the UK if it ships Monday? The flight is only about 7 hours from the east coast. :dunno

I don't understand how mine has jumped ahead and shipped already. I assumed NECA would send them out in one batch when a bunch of us oredered at the same time. I wonder if something has gone wrong with the tracking.

Leo came in from toys r us in pretty decent time. 2 of my turtles shipped from toys r us and they were packaged and arrived in excellent condition. I think it took five or 6 days from California to Texas. 3 down 1 to go! image.jpg

Back