NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outdoor shot will do better shots soon.
7d9ea463df8d832411dcec053b0f098e.jpg
70719eef44c7f7edbad0ae090c41b417.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wasn't that impressed with Leo in Neca's promo pics, but he looks quality in your picture there Psycho! Fed up of waiting for mine to leave the States where he's been sat for 5 days now without movement

Why oh why isn't this 1/6 scale.:thud: It bugs me every time I see these awesome pictures popping up. Doesn't NECA have the 1/6 scale license for the 90's movie Turtles?

Why oh why isn't this 1/6 scale.:thud: It bugs me every time I see these awesome pictures popping up. Doesn't NECA have the 1/6 scale license for the 90's movie Turtles?

NECA has no intentions of ever producing 1/6 scale figures. Be patient, someone will grab the 1/6 license for TMNT soon.

I'm a 1/6 scale collector and these turtles are the only figures I've bought in 1/4 scale, and now I personally wouldn't want them smaller, they are perfect the way they are.

I love the variety of having different scales in my collection. I'm glad I stopped being in sixlet mentality. These absolutely overwhelm a room when on display (in a good way).

Thanks

I have the SDCC set ordered, thinking about getting these also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried but I'm sure the four of them would fit in one detolf if you used two shelves instead of four. I just have mine on a shelf.

I'd recommend them to anyone. As good or better than Hot Toys figures and less than half the price. I imagine they'll only increase in value as the years pass.

I had to trim the inside of Raph's bandana since there was excess rubber that looked weird. They also didn't really glue that side to his head, but I was able to get it sorted with some glue.

Anyone else remember neca saying Leo would come with pizza without anchovies?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Anyone else remember neca saying Leo would come with pizza without anchovies?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah the pizzas look all the same to me.

I know not many like my reviews but here it is anyways. I have an disability so thats why my voice sounds like that.

Yeah the pizzas look all the same to me.

I know not many like my reviews but here it is anyways. I have an disability so thats why my voice sounds like that.

Nice video, bro. :rock I enjoyed it a lot and thanks for posting.

Congrats on Leo. The three together look solid.

Back