NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when that RSDEAL17 coupon expires from Entertainment Earth?

I was going to wait a bit before ordering Mikey, but if the coupon expires soon I'll go ahead and order now.

Last edited:
attachment.php

55063Rv.jpg

sorry :monkey3

Have you managed to pick up Leo yet? I see that NECA's eBay store & BBTS have him available. I PO'd him off EE with a discount code so I'll have to wait until July ;)

So after my item is still yet to move...nearly 1 week later. This does not look good and I have a feeling something's has gone wrong.

Hmm, it's still early yet in Erlanger KY - only coming up to 9am. But if it hasn't moved by the end of the day wtf.....
WTF exactly. I had this issue once and it turned out a batch of items were put in a corner and forgotten about. It took weeks to sort! I kinda hope to not repeat this. I guess Neca will have to sort this out as the delivery date isn't friday via EBay so I'll get I touch when it becomes late. I hate being an impatient collector BUT give me my Leo!!!

And what makes it more annoying is that it actually shipped remarkably fast once I placed my order. So fate is compensating now.

It took this long with Donnie and Raph to I'm not surprised. Anything under 3 weeks is good. I've had things delivered where the tracking has either never come online or not updated in ages also.

I would not mind if the item was cheap to post. It it was not and cost a lot. Just spoke to NECA who said it's eBay's responsibility to sort...spoke to eBay who said it's NECAs!!!

Once it hits ebays global shipping program it should be ebays problem as they have accepted receipt of the item but until they have its necas problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once it hits ebays global shipping program it should be ebays problem as they have accepted receipt of the item but until they have its necas problem.

You sure?? I thought it was the sellers responsibility regardless. Either way it ain't gonna get here by the advised date so a refund is a given.

Mine is with 13ten delivery service atm I can't track it due to the UPS number not being recognised which is a bummer. Be good to see if it has been passed to the courier service yet.
But it does mean its in the UK. Last time I could track the whereabouts of the 13ten delivery but for some reason it won't do it this time. Anyone kniw how to trace the package in the UK by 13ten?

Back