NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f21e02e6f168f456241fb8e4dd9c3153.jpg
From NECA's eBay?

This big mouth thing showing more teeth, I saw mentioned, made me buy another Raphael.

Does it have a wider mouth?

From NECA's eBay?

This big mouth thing showing more teeth, I saw mentioned, made me buy another Raphael.

Does it have a wider mouth?

Yeah i ordered via the ebay Neca store. He appears to have a full set of gnashers.
595e7f865c2d9c4c8cc016362787dd84.jpg

Yeah i ordered via the ebay Neca store. He appears to have a full set of gnashers.
595e7f865c2d9c4c8cc016362787dd84.jpg
Cheers.

I have a Raphael sitting in my PoL at BBTS, but thought I better grab one from NECA's eBay, in case it was true that the later batch really did show more teeth.

These things are amazing for $100.. But too big for me. My friend has bought them all, but I've only seen his Donnie in person so far and he's amazing. They're making the MONDO 1/6 comic turtles look like toys worth $50. No way they should be $150 compared to these.. He has his Donnie next to the MONDO comic Leo. It's laughable the difference in detail and sculpt. NECA does some amazing figures fore the money. Shame they can't get into 1/6 scale. I have the original carded 6" 4 original comic look turtles they did that came with all the extra little accessories and street bases. Best looking 6' figures I own. I got them for $40 for the set at NYCC back when they came out. Never opened them, and now I can't bring myself due to what they sell for.. Figure 1 day I'll pick up the bootlegs to display them instead.

I owned the original 1st three magazine size comic issues and all 1st printings too... Sold them with a bunch of other high value comics when I graduated high school and bought a motorcycle with it. Seeing what they are worth now makes me cringe, but I must say I got a lot more enjoyment out of the motorcycle, but do wish I held onto them and sold some other books instead. :slap

Well just got word from NECA Leo will either be up on the store tomorrow or Friday as thats the best the ebay neca guys can narrow it down.

Well just got word from NECA Leo will either be up on the store tomorrow or Friday as thats the best the ebay neca guys can narrow it down.

I'm just waiting for it now heres hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you have to pay the import tax but its actually cheaper than going through customs and getting more from the shipping company for their extra fees etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I bought Donnie and Raph through their eBay no problems. It's a relief to pay the customs up front and not have to worry how much you could be charged later. Although it's not cheap I still think for how good they are it's well worth it.

Thanks for the reply fellas, i may have to jump on these..

Thanks for the reply fellas, i may have to jump on these..

Easy to spend other peoples money but I really think you should. :lol

I dithered for a long time, now I'm so glad I picked them up in the end. Would love to get them for $100 each like our friends in the USA but even with the import fees they still feel something of a bargain when you get them in hand.

If they'd give us a straight answer, it wouldn't be so bad.
Panietce man it will go up today or tomorrow hopefully

You guys could always message them on FB. I've hassled them enough this week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back