NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine this morning:
IMG_0651.JPG

i remember somebody saying here that eyes and teeth are separate plates, put on the insides of a headsculpt and visible through holes in it. at least that's how i understood it.
if this is the case, then new teeth might just be positioned in a wrong way against a mouth hole.
also, if this is the case, eyes-crossed turtles must suffer from same mistake.

i remember somebody saying here that eyes and teeth are separate plates, put on the insides of a headsculpt and visible through holes in it. at least that's how i understood it.
if this is the case, then new teeth might just be positioned in a wrong way against a mouth hole.
also, if this is the case, eyes-crossed turtles must suffer from same mistake.
Yep that's my guess

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't think that is the case because the one I had with the top and bottom teeth showing had a bigger mouth opening than the first one. You can clearly see a lot more teeth/space in his mouth.

You guys are in my prayers that nothing is wrong with Leo. I get my Raph from NECA Friday.

I think both of my Turtles have issues. Their waists are a tad floppy and Donnie's eyes are a bit off but oh well. Nothing major.....and I'm borderline OCD on this crap. XD

As long as Leo's intact with no broken parts, I'll live.

Yea. The warehouse is in California. So it will be early afternoon for the west coast. Late afternoon for the east coast.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Sometimes it differs. They put donnie up at 1pm Cst

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

it'll be interesting to see if EE gets both their shipments for leo and raph at the same time... they still show them both for june... :impatient:

Back