NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the game plan is simple..with a little more patience I can save shipping costs if I just wait until the TRUs get these stores. Looks like Neca has faith in TRU covering the 1/4 line.

I think I will do this for Mikey and just collect the other three after I get Leo

With the holidays coming up, I'm sure Neca will start cranking these out more to local TRUs

So don't panic guys if miss out initially on these turtles..TRU will have them, it's just a matter of time
I'm thinking these guys will be available for awhile

Well just spoke with neca no Leo today maybe next week if we're lucky. Early June my ass.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FYI the Raph's I saw at TRU they had the upper teeth showing of course, I had to tilt the box to make sure..so that should make you guys happy :lol

I'm thinking these guys will be available for awhile

I'm not doubting Neca's distribution to TRU, obviously they feel TRU can handle the product well now . Point is I think nobody should be bummed if they miss out at first..again if they stay patient , TRU will eventually get these high end collectibles in store despite the demand. It's just a matter of time.

Example the same day I saw those 1/4 turtles..they had an Alien Queen :lol

Mark your calendars. ... Leo will be on the store next Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Send it back and hit your TRU so you can pick and choose..anxiety solved :lol

Only the one. My TRU is a few blocks away, but they stink at getting anything in and I don't feel like calling there to see what they got because they're retards.

Did they say when they would get Raph in stock? Ordered back in Feb and STILL waiting on him.:impatient:

They only said June... No exact date. I told them I was concerned about sending back my defective Raph and there not being enough coming to replace him. The rep was confident their stock would be plentiful, I have nothing to worry about, and all preorders would be filled (not specifying they would all be filled in June, just that they will be able to fulfill all preorders).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the one. My TRU is a few blocks away, but they stink at getting anything in and I don't feel like calling there to see what they got because they're retards.

Call TRU before :rotfl

Hell No, they are morons..

Just walk in the store they are dead during the week. Everyone is buying figures at Target , Walmart, Walgreens etc.

I know everybodys pumped for Leo, but I just put in an order for Raph at toys R us... even tho I cant afford it at all.

Should have him in a week or so. Excited, 2 down 2 to go :)

Building a cabinet of childhood memories. 3 tiers Transformers, Turtles, DBZ. Gonna be epic :D

How can they afford to produce those bootlegs for such a small price and still turn a profit? Just from those pics they look good but who knows what you are gonna get.

I still think $100 is remarkable value for the quality and scale of these turtles. More than happy to give my money to NECA rather than support knock off's. I do buy custom capes and such accessories which I suppose is a grey area but those are to enhance officially licenced figures not replace them.

Why even but bootlegs? Neca rerelease these figures all the time. They did it with don and raph twice and they'll do it again

Are we so sure it's a bootleg and not just vaporware? There's been a huge glut of Chinese sellers like these in the 3rd Party Transformer world that build feedback selling beads (which all this seller's feedback is beads) and then putting up irresistibly cheap toys then either not shipping or shipping an envelope then taking the money and running off only to start up again. Paypal and eBay are starting to not reimburse people if they fall for too many of these scams.

Back