NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. I did get second batch of Ralphs and he looked amazing. Hoping the donnie i get soon is equally as impressive. No discoloration of spots

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just hope the Leo doesn't have the loose shell..it should be stable hopefully to hold his swords on the back

IMG_1270.jpg

Does this look okay? Comparing mine to others.

Yes. He looks just right. The dirty bananas, while rare, are very obvious in pictures I've seen in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, the color around the nose was one thing that looked weird, but as I saw others they seemed to be the same.

Beak does seem a little more contrasting than blended (e.g. Paint app)

I think that's due to the camera flash. When I look at mine, it's somewhat noticeable. When I shine my phone's flashlight on it, however, it stands out about the same as that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has a slightly asymmetric 'beak' and a somewhat skewed front/back shell where the torso will always be slightly off centre with either the front or the back (so naturally I choose to make it centred at the front)- and he's got an eye orientation that I think Snake Plissken rejected on one of his:

I dunno, I don't think the eyes look weird. Moreso I think they give him attitude...I hope....

Last edited:
Here's mine.... Think he looks fine.

18839459_10155351171284346_9209948148650231967_o.jpg

17796410_10155163198819346_8984793324490954789_n.jpg

Yours has that slightly dirty crap between his eyes, but it's incredibly faint it's not an issue. The stuff a few of the guys got in here (I got three of them and returned two) were incredibly covered in that gunk crap.

You guys that want super clean minty bandanas make me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back