NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've already said Casey is unlikely. So I don't see them doing the foot or any sequel characters. I think we'll get Shredder and maybe Splinter but thats about it.

86e910e6cf318a4641d25ec8e489fb91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap That picture is just beautiful, Raph looks so lifelike.

I would much rather have the Foot Soldier than tokka or rahzar. Those characters weren't even in original movie.

Ew really? I like to think two and three are separate from the first one. The first movie just worked so well and the other two tarnish it with half assed suits, poor writing, and bad storytelling.

Quick update guys- my seamstress ball parked the hat/ coat at $85 as an approximate base cost. Could be a little more or a little less. This doesn't include the unknown shipping, PayPal fees, etc. - only time and material. I have paid her half for the prototypes of the hat and coat. They won't be in the final fabric but they will make sure adjustments won't need made. Once I have it in hand, I'll post pics and when it's quality we will move forward and I'll modify the interest thread and begin taking deposits

Finally "pre-ordered" Raph through EE for $84.99 total after using coupon RSDEAL17 (15.00 0FF 79.00+) :rock

Pretty sure the code still works too. For those still on the fence, HAVE AT IT!

EDIT: Looks like the coupon is reusable?! Just put in a preorder for Leo, too!

3 down 1 to go!

Last edited:
I am definitely all in on these things now. I bought Donatello on Wednesday and I love him. My toddler loves him too. Everyday he has me pull him out and have him talk to him lol. It's very cute. Pics coming when I can. Trying to budget in a Raphael to join Donnie.

Quick update guys- my seamstress ball parked the hat/ coat at $85 as an approximate base cost. Could be a little more or a little less. This doesn't include the unknown shipping, PayPal fees, etc. - only time and material. I have paid her half for the prototypes of the hat and coat. They won't be in the final fabric but they will make sure adjustments won't need made. Once I have it in hand, I'll post pics and when it's quality we will move forward and I'll modify the interest thread and begin taking deposits
85 sounds good to me. Is that for both coat and hat?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm in for sure :)

Damn the sais really snapped :gah:

If you guys glued these back isn't it harder to keep the sais tucked on the side because they already broke and even if you glued it, the durability of the plastic can't take the same stress :thud:

Damn you Neca without his sais Raph as a figure is useless :pfft:

Damn the sais really snapped :gah:

If you guys glued these back isn't it harder to keep the sais tucked on the side because they already broke and even if you glued it, the durability of the plastic can't take the same stress :thud:

Damn you Neca without his sais Raph as a figure is useless :pfft:
This is why I don't store his sais on his belt too much stress. And I was looking at screen shots and where the sai loops are slightly off where they should be. But I been in talks with a guy that will be doing leather belts,elbow and knee pads soon. Also in talks with a guy who will be possibly doing metal sais with leather wraps and Leo's Katanas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I noticed the stress on the sais myself. Instead of forcing the main part of the sai in I used the guard tip. may not be right but I didn't brake anything in the process.

Last edited:
Back