NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of some accessories for the Baby Turtle Pack

Pizza Box
Turtle Wax
Trenchcoat & Hat
Shredder Helmet
Foot Soldier Mask
Casey Jones Mask
Jose Canseco Bat
Cricket Bat

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For those asking yeah $85 is the ballpark estimate she gave me which includes BOTH the Hat and Trenchcoat. Additional costs will apply for shipping charges and any fees for those who will prefer to send as goods/services. Despite me working with her on this, I have only paid my half down for the prototype and if for whatever reason I'm not happy with it I'll either work with her until it looks great or have to find someone else. She's done plenty of things in the scale so I know she is capable but details are key and I need those captured to feel comfortable going with her.

Anyone who pre-ordered from EE receive either? I've decided I'm going to grab both from there. so long as the site info is accurate. Hope I don't order and then get an email saying they ran out before filling orders.

Damn skimming through the prime 1 thread to see if those are looking any better and they seem to be avid statue collectors who hate figures no matter how good they look.

I'm fine if people prefer statues. But if they can't say these look good, then there's something wrong. Either in denial, insecure about owning figures, etc.

Bleh, whatever.

Attachments

• moron2.jpg
    moron2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
The prim1's look like kahkah compared to the NECA turtles.

$500 Polystone pieces of paperweight turds

They fine if you want false advertised Turtles or Turtles II Secret of the Ooze Turtles cause that's what they exactly look like is Turtles II. Defiantly not 1990 Turtles.

I'm not going to compare the prime 1 turtles to the neca turtles... However, if you compare the prime 1 turtles to other prime 1 products...they are lacking what I would call finishing touches. They don't look as finished as the other products that they have brought out. Also, they have tiny eyes. The only one that looks alright with the eyes is Mikey followed by Raph then Leo then WTF Donnie. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I dunno guys, I just had a look in that statue thread where I see a few of you arguing with the locals - you shouldn't really be surprised at the response you're getting. I don't know exactly how it all started - I didn't read back - but keep in mind that you're going into their thread....and I don't see them coming in here.

Last edited:
I'm fine if people prefer statues. But if they can't say these look good, then there's something wrong. Either in denial, insecure about owning figures, etc.

Its not that we didn't say they don't look good. We just don't care for toy figures. That's all. You have one individual guy going on about it, over and over again like a broken record, between threads, displaying his 10 year old maturity level, throwing elementary school, playground insults. Some people just cant respect that, and have to go into the other thread, and try to force feed their opinion.

This is my first time coming to this thread, cuz I wanted to see if any of us have been coming in to bash the toy figures. It doesn't appear to be. You don't see me here bashing them, because first and foremost I'm a TMNT fan. And if I was still into toy figures I would get them. I enjoy seeing other people collect them. But its not for me. So why not enjoy your own thing, and leave the rest to enjoy our thing? Just let it go, and give it a rest already. Nobodys gonna change anybodys mind here.

That's all I need to say. I'm confident in how they look, for the insane amount of money I'm about to drop on all four of them. If I didn't think theyre not as accurate as they can get in statue form, then I wouldn't be dropping the cash for them. I feel, and have no need to defend them any further. Just waiting with excitement, and anxiousness to finally get that charge & shipping notice for next month!

I dunno guys, I just had a look in that statue thread where I see a few of you arguing with the locals - you shouldn't really be surprised at the response you're getting. I don't know exactly how it all started - I didn't read back - but keep in mind that you're going into their thread....and I don't see them coming in here.

Thank you! :clap:goodpost:

Ironic I was posting at the same time you posted this. lol! I wont be in here for long though, so no worries. :wave

Its not that we didn't say they don't look good. We just don't care for toy figures. That's all. You have one individual guy going on about it, over and over again like a broken record, between threads, displaying his 10 year old maturity level, throwing elementary school, playground insults. Some people just cant respect that, and have to go into the other thread, and try to force feed their opinion.

This is my first time coming to this thread, cuz I wanted to see if any of us have been coming in to bash the toy figures. It doesn't appear to be. You don't see me here bashing them, because first and foremost I'm a TMNT fan. And if I was still into toy figures I would get them. I enjoy seeing other people collect them. But its not for me. So why not enjoy your own thing, and leave the rest to enjoy our thing? Just let it go, and give it a rest already. Nobodys gonna change anybodys mind here.

That's all I need to say. I'm confident in how they look, for the insane amount of money I'm about to drop on all four of them. If I didn't think theyre not as accurate as they can get in statue form, then I wouldn't be dropping the cash for them. I feel, and have no need to defend them any further. Just waiting with excitement, and anxiousness to finally get that charge & shipping notice for next month!

You are welcome here anytime. Some take this to heart for some reason, and are vividly open about loving their dolls with a passion. Do you really want to see insanity at the highest levels? Go to the HT DX11 thread and read about guys buying 8K 1/6 headsculpts. Yes, I did say 8K.

Personally, I was going to get the P1 statues, but then NECA showed these. I couldn't justify the price tag any longer, so I went with NECA. It really is not a price/money issue (like many statue collectors think) it was just a matter of preference.

Everyone justifies their purchases and that's fine. As long as we are not talking about 8K Headsculps, we should all be fine and get along.

Back