NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170222_212249988.jpg

IMG_6488.JPG IMG_6499.JPG
IMG_6500.JPG

Only had my Donnie for a couple of days (waiting on Raph) and like most on here I've been blown away. I've never had a 1/4 scale figure before, always felt they were too big but as much as i tried to resist i gave in eventually and I'm so glad i did. It's going to work out very expensive to get all four to the UK but i now know its going to be worth every penny to get them here.
He's currently standing proudly in my Detolf alongside my 1/6 figures and he doesn't look out of place in terms of the quality of Hot Toys, in fact I'm pretty sure that anyone who didn't know how much this hobby costs us, they wouldn't think Donnie was the cheapest figure in there!!!

Well this would be the one thing that I wasn't personally making. Price I was given by the seamstress for the coat was between $65 and $70 give or take. She hasn't tackled the hat yet. I was quoted by some others and they were all over $100 per jacket which is why I went with who i did

I'm in then buddy, happy to pay up front. I reckon you'd be able to outdo anything Neca were to make any way.

I snagged this picture from another form , it seems to me that NECA completely nailed Raphs SAIS.
This is the actual sai used in the film. I don't know how the person got it but they are a lucky mother flower

20170221_162709_zpsf08nnpjx.jpg

IMG_20160119_171306_zpsrwqg4vqy.jpg

I snagged this picture from another form , it seems to me that NECA completely nailed Raphs SAIS.
This is the actual sai used in the film. I don't know how the person got it but they are a lucky mother flower

View attachment 326851

View attachment 326852

It was kind of funny that he was in that brief scene as the guy in the cab when Raph almost got hit while chasing KC in the park. I thought that was great they decided to put the two together at that moment :lol

It was also interesting that Ernie Rey's Jr was the martial arts double for Donnie in the film, but in TSOTO he played Keno instead of a turtle :lol

It was kind of funny that he was in that brief scene as the guy in the cab when Raph almost got hit while chasing KC in the park. I thought that was great they decided to put the two together at that moment :lol

It was also interesting that Ernie Rey's Jr was the martial arts double for Donnie in the film, but in TSOTO he played Keno instead of a turtle :lol

Also the guy that played Michelangelo was also the pizza guy who was late

The sai can definitely snap if bent too hard, I do wish they were a little more durable

Back