NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, sorry for the double post...but I'm starting to get worried about my Raphael Amazon order.

On Amazon it says it was shipped on February 15th, but it's status is still at "Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier." When I check the tracking on UPS it says that "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

NECA was pretty fast with their Donatello shipment so I'm wondering what's the deal here and if anyone else has the same status as me. Hopefully before Monday there will be some movement, but I guess there's no reason to contact them yet correct?

I think I'm just getting impatiently excited. :)

Don't worry. NECA is usually very slow with shipping and I imagine they're getting slammed. Raph will arrive. And it will be glorious. :clap

Raph should have came with a trench coat :lol

With some mods, some talented sculptor/painter/etc I'm sure will work magic on these

Raphael was delivered about 30 minutes ago (from Neca's ebay store). The extra $13 dollars for Priority were worth it :).

32596175130_943c304a07.jpg

Raphael was delivered about 30 minutes ago (from Neca's ebay store). The extra $13 dollars for Priority were worth it :).

32596175130_943c304a07.jpg
Awesome some ppl on FB were claiming the sculpt was changed just cuz the pic tgat was heavily edited couldn't see Raph teeth lol...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really hope the Donny and Raph I ordered turn up next week. :panic: so excited for these after months of indecision. :lol

Damn that's a beautiful figure. People in the prime 1 section seem to not like these. Surprised the hell out of me

You know those fools are kicking themselves :lol

Good. I posted a picture of Donatello in there, and they all cried and whined about it saying that it looks like a toy.
I did it kind of just to stir the pot , that they're paying a ridiculous amount of money for a statue that doesn't even look like the character their trying to represent

Good. I posted a picture of Donatello in there, and they all cried and whined about it saying that it looks like a toy.
I did it kind of just to stir the pot , that they're paying a ridiculous amount of money for a statue that doesn't even look like the character their trying to represent

Yea I saw that but it seems like they are not into figures and think just cause it's a statue it's automatically better. Hell no. Hate that glossy texture

There's no point in bothering the statue people. There's a certain narcissism that comes with high end collectibles. Neither group will change the others mind. This same fight would ensue if hot toys came out with a set.

Lol hot toys would never come out with these. I remember people actually said they'd wait to see if Hot toys would make these. Maybe back in 2008 when Hot toys would make almost anything.

More pictures!!! Is he as good as Donnie?

I would say so. I was wondering if my enthusiasm would dip a little bit after being so impressed with Donnie. Nope, that's not the case at all, lol. I can't wait to add Leo and Mike.

I think NECAs are amazing for just 100 bucks, impossible to beat the quality for that price, but you guys are pushing it NECAs are better than P1's the P1 set together looks sweet, only problem is that price tag...and like anything the turtles are the kind of thing you either have all four or none at all.

Back