NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Is the baby turtle coming with Mike or Leo? They should just make a box set of 4 baby turtles and the rat.

Oh man....this is 100% what I want, but I have a feeling they're making their own 7 inch Shredder based off the 1987 series and it'll be released as a SDCC exclusive along with a repainted version of the arcade Turtles. Randy kept mentioning Shredder figures in an interview with Pixel Dan last summer and how there was never a "definitive" one...and I have a feeling this will be what it is unfortunately. Still cool, but man...I would die for 1/4 1990 Shred head.

Oh and all these photos look awesome! I wonder who will come with the baby Turtle? Leo?

Looks like Mike's second accessory is some pork rinds!

Also, sorry for the double post...but I'm starting to get worried about my Raphael Amazon order.

On Amazon it says it was shipped on February 15th, but it's status is still at "Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier." When I check the tracking on UPS it says that "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

NECA was pretty fast with their Donatello shipment so I'm wondering what's the deal here and if anyone else has the same status as me. Hopefully before Monday there will be some movement, but I guess there's no reason to contact them yet correct?

I think I'm just getting impatiently excited. :)

Randy said the baby turtles will be offered later as a set with accessories

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Let's hope for a skateboard, turtle wax jar, pizza box, Jose Canseco bat...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back