NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have given them slightly different shades of green and made Mikey shorter..

They seem to photograph really well. The skin texture is a little too prominent (small gripe) but so far it seems like not only are they painted well but the face expressions and sculpting have been nailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious how much the baby turtle set will run us. I'm really hoping they won't break fifty bucks. It's just the same figure for times after all. lol

Did you order both together from the NECA store? That'll be one hefty parcel. I'm curious if you end up having to pay extra customs....

Yes I did and I paid the customs at checkout so shouldnt be any more.

I'm curious how much the baby turtle set will run us. I'm really hoping they won't break fifty bucks. It's just the same figure for times after all. lol
It's not just gonna be the baby turtles there's gonna be more accessories.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They should have given them slightly different shades of green and made Mikey shorter..

In hand, I'm hoping the production pieces will vary slightly in their shade of green. Yes, the Mikey figure is probably a little taller than his screen likeness. I can live with it though. These look phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just gonna be the baby turtles there's gonna be more accessories.

Can't wait to see what those accessories are.

It's a little disappointing they used the same body for all 4 but understandable I suppose. Still look good and its the near perfect head sculpts that sell them.

Yes I did and I paid the customs at checkout so shouldnt be any more.

I think it's the way to go provided that's the case. Ordinarily I hate the global shipping program because it seems to force import fees when otherwise there wouldn't actually be any for much smaller and lower value items. But in the case of these 1:4 figures there would almost certainly be customs fees, and this way you know exactly what you're paying, all up front.

My big problem is there's so much at the same time. If I buy these I also for sure want the Batman Returns 1:4 scalers and those are also out right now. Plus a bunch of other preorders are due next month. Serious first world stuff :lol

I think it's the way to go provided that's the case. Ordinarily I hate the global shipping program because it seems to force import fees when otherwise there wouldn't actually be any for much smaller and lower value items. But in the case of these 1:4 figures there would almost certainly be customs fees, and this way you know exactly what you're paying, all up front.

My big problem is there's so much at the same time. If I buy these I also for sure want the Batman Returns 1:4 scalers and those are also out right now. Plus a bunch of other preorders are due next month. Serious first world stuff :lol

If they try to charge more I don't see why I should pay it. It's in the terms on eBay that you pay nothing at the point of delivery.

Yes these coming out in the same year as the Ghostbusters and a bunch of DC is really hurting my bank balance. :lol I just got the point of realising they will likely cost a fortune on the secondary market and this is the only chance to get them. You can always buy a second set and sell them to make some money back.

Can't wait to see what those accessories are.

It's a little disappointing they used the same body for all 4 but understandable I suppose. Still look good and its the near perfect head sculpts that sell them.
They are not all the same. Look at Leo's and Mikey's arms and legs. Totally different from Raph and Donnie.

Guess Leo PO is going up soon neca just posted I believe production shots.
f3d72c77d02f801e7a387db682541124.jpg
3929cec351eb42f281f29bcd6c536f97.jpg
93aba422007a69d4819bbb28abaf65aa.jpg
1982f41cd21821f338e87a149fb075aa.jpg

It would be great if they released small scale versions of these too!!! I absolutely love the Muppet versions of the turtles!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Someone on FB, not with NECA just a fan, posted "May for Leo," is he slated out that far for release?

Back