NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine from calendars.com,

WOW. This just has got to be one of the finest action figures I have ever owned. Hell, I don't even know if one can actually see the difference between this and the actual character from the movie. What an AMAZING job by NECA. Outstanding to the point of it being one of the best things I've seen as far as collectibles are concerned. That, along with the affordable price, the quality of the whole thing, AMAZING. Having all 4 is going to be truly one of the best moments as far as this whole collecting thing is concerned to me. Not even the Prime1 ones (based on the proto showed) come close IMO. Nothing I've ever owned from HT comes close.

Grand-slam by Neca. HT would be charging $500 for this, and yet still, there would be idiots justifying the price.

I'm getting a second, probably a third. These things will be $1k a piece soon.

I'm guessing these guys are too heavy to put them in ninja poses?

I don't see anyone putting them in ninja poses.. just kinda standing around.

I'm guessing these guys are too heavy to put them in ninja poses?

I don't see anyone putting them in ninja poses.. just kinda standing around.

You can get him on one foot kicking, but the knees not being able to bend much will limit the ninja stuff.

You can do some fighting stuff, just not too dynamic.
b48fa1cd23fe3202d2485a2bdcdf2f31.jpg

Wow these predictions of them eventually being worth $1000 has seriously spiked my interest! I saw Donnie on eBay.co.uk for £140 a couple of weeks ago and didn't pull the trigger, just looked again and nothing for less than £200 before import duties. :slap

So it will be possible to get Raph in the UK from calendars.com? I looked on the NECA site but can't see any options to add to basket or buy :dunno or do they only sell on their eBay site?

I have an idea . Why don't us United States people order the figures and have them shipped to us and then we ship them to the UK members so they can have a chance to get them too. that sounds like a good idea to me

I have an idea . Why don't us United States people order the figures and have them shipped to us and then we ship them to the UK members so they can have a chance to get them too. that sounds like a good idea to me

:) That would be awesome and awfully kind.

You can do some fighting stuff, just not too dynamic.
b48fa1cd23fe3202d2485a2bdcdf2f31.jpg

well, for the size I suppose, pretty acceptable. I mean a "battle ready" stance like this is pretty decent. I'd like to see more like this and how far people can push them to get unique poses instead of all these standing ones...

i looked at it for a couple guys on here... the issue is w/ the shipping.

usps was the cheapest i found and it was over $70 to ship to the UK! :cuckoo: i get it that this thing is a beast and weighs like a ton of bricks... but $70+ to ship a box? come on!

i looked at it for a couple guys on here... the issue is w/ the shipping.

usps was the cheapest i found and it was over $70 to ship to the UK! :cuckoo: i get it that this thing is a beast and weighs like a ton of bricks... but $70+ to ship a box? come on!

$70 :horror

yeah exactly!

i ordered a 1/6 batman from popcultcha a while back and it had an issue so i had to return it to get another one. the box wasn't a heavy beast like this turtle one is, just the normal 1/6 weight and size. shipping charge to AUS was $62!! utterly ridiculous what int'l shipping costs.

I could see these fetching around $700 in about 2 years. I tried to tell people here (ones on the fence) to get them while they could. Oh well. :huh

Back