NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i looked at it for a couple guys on here... the issue is w/ the shipping.

usps was the cheapest i found and it was over $70 to ship to the UK! :cuckoo: i get it that this thing is a beast and weighs like a ton of bricks... but $70+ to ship a box? come on!

That sounds about right. Once it hits 4 pounds in weight, you have to use Priority International. Ka-Ching!

Anyone know if calendars.com are likely to have Donatello back in stock soon?

When I have a little extra time I'll see which places have them in stock and how much shipping to the UK will cost you. I'll let you know

I'd appreciate hearing what places have affordable shipping if you find any. I wonder if it would be more cost effective for us overseas buyers getting more than one at a time or would that send the shipping cost soaring again. :dunno

Anyone know if calendars.com are likely to have Donatello back in stock soon?

I'd appreciate hearing what places have affordable shipping if you find any. I wonder if it would be more cost effective for us overseas buyers getting more than one at a time or would that send the shipping cost soaring again. :dunno

By the time Mikey comes along Donnie and Raph will be well gone.

By the time Mikey comes along Donnie and Raph will be well gone.

True. But I was meaning more buying Donnie if he comes back in stock but having him sent together with Raph when he is released. Then maybe the same with Mikey and Leo. Or buying 2-3 versions of each to sell a couple on eBay and get back all that shipping+import tax costs. I've no idea what I'm talking about really :lol just thinking aloud.

This is a good sign for Shredder and Splinter.....

‏@NECA_TOYS

Thanks. Let's get all 4 turtles out there first & then we'll see
NECA added,

Steven Mack @kandoken
@NECA_TOYS I'm LOVING the Donatello, I literally feel like a child every time I see it. Will you be doing Shredder and Splinter 1/4 scales?

What I'd do for a 1:4 scale Shredder is illegal in 48 states.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the creative ways people will be displaying these four turtles rather than side by side

Gonna have mine on display like this once I get all four...

tmnt1990_0.jpg

If they do splinter it would be awesome to have the raggy old armchair also

And Shredder with removable mouth plate, cape and his staff. I'd pose him with the cape just to add it his already threatening presence.

Shredder would need a cloth suit because it was baggy on him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I wonder if those suits still exist and are on display somewhere? :panic: :clap

I found a website recently I can't remember what it was but there's a few people that actually own the original suits and they restored them. if you do some digging on Google you'll find them

I wouldn't mind a Foot Soldier although I'm not sure how many people would pay $100 for it

ninja-turtles-tatsu.jpg

Back