NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the fans/collectors. I know there's people out there in Europe happy paying the best part of $200 (inclusive of shipping & tax) for these guys but from a personal/financial point of view it puts me out of the market for a license that means so much to me.

Plus to be in that big boys playground we shouldn't be seeing wonky eyes on Donnie.

giphy.gif

I know, it's annoying, isn't it.

I see that these are not in the budget for everyone. Yet we in Europe should meanwhile be used to pay more than tne US prizes. There is really no point for us to compare our prizes to the US market. Btw I really doubt that any European supplier would charge less than 150 if Neca had a worldwide licence. Truth is that ordering from overseas usually isnt that much more expensive (we are talking about 10-20% usually).
Anyway, personally I get more out of these figures than Hot Toys Suicide Squad for example, so I choose these over them. And even for 180 allin these have still a very good value imo - at least from a European (dumb) perspective.

I really don't mind the dark spots either. One of the suits did have darker spots under the chin area. I love these figs.

I know, it's annoying, isn't it.

I see that these are not in the budget for everyone. Yet we in Europe should meanwhile be used to pay more than tne US prizes. There is really no point for us to compare our prizes to the US market. Btw I really doubt that any European supplier would charge less than 150 if Neca had a worldwide licence. Truth is that ordering from overseas usually isnt that much more expensive (we are talking about 10-20% usually).
Anyway, personally I get more out of these figures than Hot Toys Suicide Squad for example, so I choose these over them. And even for 180 allin these have still a very good value imo - at least from a European (dumb) perspective.

Yes indeed. In regards to value it's all down to personal circumstances and preferences too - especially when you see people on here paying out thousands for inaccurate statues.

I miss the days of picking up my first Hot Toys figure for £80 new. :gah: :lol

I want to paint my second figure. There's some areas I'd like to darken. Add more brown spots to the belly. Wash the back a bit. Maybe even semi gloss it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. In regards to value it's all down to personal circumstances and preferences too - especially when you see people on here paying out thousands for inaccurate statues.

I miss the days of picking up my first Hot Toys figure for £80 new. :gah: :lol

£80 for a Hot Toys figure! :horror I only started collecting last June, seems I couldn't have picked a worse time. :slap

I switched my pre order to entertainment earth from bbts last night
Heard good things about them and free shipping

It's weird. Out of curiosity, I was trying to see how my Donnie would look with the flash on and off. Mainly to see if those dark spots show up. Even with the flash on, they come and go. One shot, the spots are very prominent. Other shots, nothin.

After about a couple hours of letting him warm up and an extra 10 minutes with a blow dryer, Donnie is ready to kick ass!

DSC00132.JPG

Batman/TMNT - 90's Style
DSC00134.JPG

Two Genuine Freaks (and one still wears a mask)
DSC00136.JPG

Attack of the Killer Pizzas Round II?
DSC00140.JPG
DSC00141.JPG

Second Donny arrived from Calendars. Perfect eyes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

After about a couple hours of letting him warm up and an extra 10 minutes with a blow dryer, Donnie is ready to kick ass!

View attachment 314835

Batman/TMNT - 90's Style
View attachment 314836

Two Genuine Freaks (and one still wears a mask)
View attachment 314837

Attack of the Killer Pizzas Round II?
View attachment 314838
View attachment 314839

Some beautiful shots there, it amazes me NECA put out a quality of this figure for such a low price compared to 1/6 versions that lack the same detail. The penguin figure looks awesome to.

Some beautiful shots there, it amazes me NECA put out a quality of this figure for such a low price compared to 1/6 versions that lack the same detail. The penguin figure looks awesome to.

I know! I'm still in aww! (Plus I got to really break in that new camera I got for Christmas!)

Wow it's exactly reversed from the last time I checked just the other day. +24 Raphaels and no more Donatellos now.

How do you check how much bbts has in stock.Do you email them or something.

Forgot to take one last image....

Donnie and the 1/4th Crew
DSC00143.JPG
(Harley would be there but her elbow broke)

Back