NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you check how much bbts has in stock.Do you email them or something.

in checkout cart add like 99 items or w/e and hit update cart and it will say something like Sorry only 22 item avail... or however many they have. :)

Finally got the one I was waiting for. Even with letting him warm up I am finding the joints to be stiff. In reality I wont be changing poses more than a few times a year anyway. I cannot wait to built a centerpiece diorama for my entertainment room. This guy will be sitting right under my TV! Good Job NECA and Especially Trevor. Sculpt is just a knock out and Im so glad that his passion project from years ago came to life. Now what to do with his 1/6 scale raph? Hmmm

By the way for those interested. Pizza Boxes available over in the 'Custom Interest' area :)

8E1E1C45-EC1B-4F25-B721-04E47556A003_zpsjy90lrrg.jpg

I went ahead and pre-ordered Raph from EE. $99 shipped. Since I haven't heard of a whisper from Calendar's yet, I don't want to get left out!

im curious what is the cost to have figures of this size shipped outside the US. Feel for you guys having to resort to eBay.

Finally got the one I was waiting for. Even with letting him warm up I am finding the joints to be stiff. In reality I wont be changing poses more than a few times a year anyway. I cannot wait to built a centerpiece diorama for my entertainment room. This guy will be sitting right under my TV! Good Job NECA and Especially Trevor. Sculpt is just a knock out and Im so glad that his passion project from years ago came to life. Now what to do with his 1/6 scale raph? Hmmm

By the way for those interested. Pizza Boxes available over in the 'Custom Interest' area :)

8E1E1C45-EC1B-4F25-B721-04E47556A003_zpsjy90lrrg.jpg
The pizza and box looks incredible. Will be sending paymant next week .

im curious what is the cost to have figures of this size shipped outside the US. Feel for you guys having to resort to eBay.

Cost about $15 to the UK from calendars.com but they seem to be far more reasonable than some of the others who want a lot more.

Anyone know where you can pre order these in the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep your eye on calendars.com and understand it is going to cost you about 30 quid at customs.

Cheers
Yeah I checked, they don't have them at the moment.
Am I right in thinking Neca have a eBay store?

Cheers
Yeah I checked, they don't have them at the moment.
Am I right in thinking Neca have a eBay store?

Yeah NECA has an ebay store. Sold out on Donnie in 48 hours when he was first released on December 5th... Same will happen to Raph is likely...

Back