NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg this is what I was going for

those are some awesome shots guys!!! :clap

amazing how this cheapo $75 figure blows that statue out of the water!! lol :rotfl

I think this line is the turning point for NECA as a company to play with the big boys.

Not when they can't secure international rights it's not.

We said they same about the 1/4 Preds. Closed mouth is still my favourite figure but the body netting and lack of detail in the paint job stops that amazing sculpt and what is a great figure being something to rival the top dogs.

I'd love to see NECA have a crack at the high end 1/6 market but it's not something they have an interest in doing.

We said they same about the 1/4 Preds. Closed mouth is still my favourite figure but the body netting and lack of detail in the paint job stops that amazing sculpt and what is a great figure being something to rival the top dogs.

I'd love to see NECA have a crack at the high end 1/6 market but it's not something they have an interest in doing.

Do you mean for retailers overseas?

Do you mean for retailers overseas?

To the fans/collectors. I know there's people out there in Europe happy paying the best part of $200 (inclusive of shipping & tax) for these guys but from a personal/financial point of view it puts me out of the market for a license that means so much to me.

Plus to be in that big boys playground we shouldn't be seeing wonky eyes on Donnie.

To the fans/collectors. I know there's people out there in Europe happy paying the best part of $200 (inclusive of shipping & tax) for these guys but from a personal/financial point of view it puts me out of the market for a license that means so much to me.

Plus to be in that big boys playground we shouldn't be seeing wonky eyes on Donnie.

Oh I hear you. I wasn't aware NECA only stays on US soil. I wouldn't want to pay that kinda cash, on top of ridiculous customs fees you guys deal with.

For $99, the eyes are acceptable, but obviously could be better. At least HT doesn't **** that up, but will typically have many many other things go wrong in the process like go with cheap material.

Which is so frustrating because the company that is doing high end (Hot Toys) can't or won't do accurate sculpts (Alien/Predator) to save their lives. Will we ever combine the two :gah:

Which is so frustrating because the company that is doing high end (Hot Toys) can't or won't do accurate sculpts (Alien/Predator) to save their lives. Will we ever combine the two :gah:

They sure love doing idealized crap, don't they?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I hear you. I wasn't aware NECA only stays on US soil. I wouldn't want to pay that kinda cash, on top of ridiculous customs fees you guys deal with.

For $99, the eyes are acceptable, but obviously could be better. At least HT doesn't **** that up, but will typically have many many other things go wrong in the process like go with cheap material.

Yep for $99 they are. $99 upwards it becomes less acceptable.

I think it's more a case of won't do. Tsang loves to idealise his Preds! :gah:

It's not neca, it's play mates that only does tmnt in the USA.

Also, HT's eyes are decals.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Playmates tmnt junk is everywhere in uk and europe. Its a shame neca are restricted on these 1/4 tmnt. We get everything else like terminator and aliens. Nothing can be done about it.

Playmates tmnt junk is everywhere in uk and europe. Its a shame neca are restricted on these 1/4 tmnt. We get everything else like terminator and aliens. Nothing can be done about it.

We aren't allowed NECA's TMNT in the UK yet the Shrek Bay TMNT are allowed to be sold and sit on the shelf because no-one cares about those pieces of crap! Bizarre!

Yea, it's ******** imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1/4 scale figures look great but sadly I don't have the space to collect them in any great number the way I can 1/6 scale. I'd still condsider getting these if only it were possible at a reasonably affordable price in the UK.

We aren't allowed NECA's TMNT in the UK yet the Shrek Bay TMNT are allowed to be sold and sit on the shelf because no-one cares about those pieces of crap! Bizarre!

If you ever come back across the pond someday, I'll let you have one of my 9 Donatellos for $76 USD lol

Back