NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracked mine open this evening, amazing looking figure really looks the part. Couple of issues, he has a bit of a lean, can see it when I look at the shell between his legs, not anything I am bothered about. Other problem is that his Bo staff literally came apart in my hands, should be an easy one to glue but a bit disappointing none the less.

Amazing figure, I currently have him with Pizza slice in one hand and thumb up. Almost looks realistic enough to talk to......

I been lucky to get all my Neca 1/4 figures from my local shop $80 each or $70 when I have bought 2 or more

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to worry BBTS will be so late with Donnie I'll end up with a one two punch to the wallet. That being Donnie and Raph dropping within the same week or two.

Yum!..

Attachments

• Donny.jpg
    Donny.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 122
I wonder what is the reason behind the Prime 1 Donnie, for example, looking so off in the face? I don't own a Prime 1 piece, but they all look incredible, highly detailed, and quite accurate (well, at least some of the Batman's I've seen, for example).

So....what happened, exactly?

I honestly think they are going for the TMNT II Secret of the ooze look... Donnie's and Leo's belt are lower than in the first film... Most of the faces look like TMNT II to me.

I honestly think they are going for the TMNT II Secret of the ooze look... Donnie's and Leo's belt are lower than in the first film... Most of the faces look like TMNT II to me.

yeah now that you mention it... it does indeed look like the 2nd flick! good catch!

I'm starting to worry BBTS will be so late with Donnie I'll end up with a one two punch to the wallet. That being Donnie and Raph dropping within the same week or two.
Set the money for Donnie aside now then.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not sure if its been said or not, but If anyone is wanting to repaint the eyes it looks like they can be removed..

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 138
Not sure if its been said or not, but If anyone is wanting to repaint the eyes it looks like they can be removed..
Nice so the head comes off easy.... Wish Penguin was the same so I could get him repainted and rehaired without having to send the whole body.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice so the head comes off easy.... Wish Penguin was the same so I could get him repainted and rehaired without having to send the whole body.
NECA figures come apart real easy when you heat them up with a hair dryer. Just dont heat stuff like the Predators netting. That melts real easy.

NECA figures come apart real easy when you heat them up with a hair dryer. Just dont heat stuff like the Predators netting. That melts real easy.
Yeah I really haven't tried yet... Don't wanna break him lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally got my order in on Raphael. BBTS has/d it back in stock. I will have to pay roughly 150 USD + taxes. Anyway, still cheaper than the rediculus after market prices.

I have realized that I am not 100% happy with the darker dots on my Donatello in the chin area. Any chances for a replacement by NECA? Anybody already tried it? Otherwise, anybody already tried removing the dots?

Finally got my order in on Raphael. BBTS has/d it back in stock. I will have to pay roughly 150 USD + taxes. Anyway, still cheaper than the rediculus after market prices.

I have realized that I am not 100% happy with the darker dots on my Donatello in the chin area. Any chances for a replacement by NECA? Anybody already tried it? Otherwise, anybody already tried removing the dots?

I tried getting a replacement head from them with no luck. But because of eye issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back