NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to post these. I had checked my Donnie to see if he was cross-eyed. He's not, but the eyes aren't completely the same, I guess due to two different eyelid shapes. Eh whatddya gonna do. I'm not really bothered by it.

XPtLxb7.jpg

avm9JdL.jpg

The left eye on mine looks just the same, kinda squished compared to the other. Those look like they're both at least pointing the same direction on yours though so that's good. When I was talking to NECA customer service they got back to me and said the only extra head they could find there also had jacked up eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick suxxxxx!

I hate how they keep plastering there logo so big on every tmnt property. They don't do that with there other stuff. Like we get it you have ninja turtles rights do you want a medal? You'll most likely sell it to marvel once the show ends.

Should've asked them for the spare head and painted the eyes. If you screw up, you have an extra.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gotta say these 1/4 Neca turtles are amazing! Got to see one up close and in hand on New Years Eve at a friends house. This makes the Mondo Leo look like a joke, as he has both, especially considering the difference in price points!! The Mondo is in no way worth $150 to these guys' $100. It's like a cheap toy compared to this. And damn, was it heavy!! Congrats to those who love these version of the movie Turtles. I doubt anyone could or will ever do better, at any scale or price.

Gotta say these 1/4 Neca turtles are amazing! Got to see one up close and in hand on New Years Eve at a friends house. This makes the Mondo Leo look like a joke, as he has both, especially considering the difference in price points!! The Mondo is in no way worth $150 to these guys' $100. It's like a cheap toy compared to this. And damn, was it heavy!! Congrats to those who love these version of the movie Turtles. I doubt anyone could or will ever do better, at any scale or price.
yeah when Neca's sculptors love the material, they really do it better than different expensive companies.
though Neca still can do better... by making them again in normal scale :lecture

yeah when Neca's sculptors love the material, they really do it better than different expensive companies.
though Neca still can do better... by making them again in normal scale :lecture

1/4 and 7 inch is their normal scale.... the 7 inchers will happen but will most likely be an SDCC 2018 exclusive.... They have answered several times that they don't or wll not be revisting 1/6 anytime soon... They haven't done an 1/6 since 2009.. So if ppl are wishing for 1/6 keep dreaming...

1/4 and 7 inch is their normal scale.... the 7 inchers will happen but will most likely be an SDCC 2018 exclusive.... They have answered several times that they don't or wll not be revisting 1/6 anytime soon... They haven't done an 1/6 since 2009.. So if ppl are wishing for 1/6 keep dreaming...

Those poor OCD 1/6 collectors.

Those poor OCD 1/6 collectors.

LOL I know right..... I prefer 1/4 and 7 inch scale honestly.... Just cause it's 1/4 that shouldn't stop you from getting these works of art. Just buy an 36 inch floating shelf and problem solved .
t

you're quoting me but answering some other people, it's strange.
any scale but not this garden gnomes size would be nice! i'd buy them in scale with their small aliens instantly. and if something is "exclusive", it will be their loss because copies will be sold all over, like it was with their previous turtles or today with aliens.

any scale but not this garden gnomes size would be nice! i'd buy them in scale with their small aliens instantly. and if something is "exclusive", it will be their loss because copies will be sold all over, like it was with their previous turtles or today with aliens.

What's wrong with garden knome size? I prefer 1/4 scale

If you want lesser quality bootlegs more power to you...

I know its dumb but the eye issues is gonna drive me crazy and might keep me out of this line. I have a bad OCD problem and this would drive me crazy =/

I know its dumb but the eye issues is gonna drive me crazy and might keep me out of this line. I have a bad OCD problem and this would drive me crazy =/

Each figure is different. Neither of my two have that problem. But OCD is not healthy. A derp fig would actually be highly therapeutic for you

Each figure is different. Neither of my two have that problem. But OCD is not healthy. A derp fig would actually be highly therapeutic for you

Haha I might have made me out to be insane but I just dont have a lot of money and hate dealing with returns never knowing if the next one will be better or worse. I love the way these look, but a lazy eye would really deflate my enthusiasm.

Just got mine delivered about an hour ago. Not bad at all for 100$. Still would rather have the Prime 1 turtles but I can't justify the money when these look so good for at a low cost.

Just got mine delivered about an hour ago. Not bad at all for 100$. Still would rather have the Prime 1 turtles but I can't justify the money when these look so good for at a low cost.

And more accurate plus no boring poses...

Back