NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait until Raphael hits. He's the most favored Turtle (but not by much). Some are just wanting to buy him so I can imagine he will be super hard to get once in stock.

If I am to get only one (which looks that way) it will be Raphael. Always been my favourite.

I just placed a pre-order with Entertainment Earth yesterday, so I'll be interested to see how my order pans out if others are getting charged already.

I did talk to Entertainment Earth Client Services, and they said that they do not take more pre-orders than the the manufacturer has promised them stock for.* *(However, they also said that sometimes the manufacturer is unable to fulfill the full amount of pieces - due to manufacturing issues, or even [and this is kinda shocking] if the manufacturer simply decides that the product would be better served if sent elsewhere, and so shorts EE some units.)

Hopefully everything goes well; keep your fingers crossed for me guys!

Oh, and how long do you think it will take for TRU to get these in-store? Any guesses?

I just placed a pre-order with Entertainment Earth yesterday, so I'll be interested to see how my order pans out if others are getting charged already.

I did talk to Entertainment Earth Client Services, and they said that they do not take more pre-orders than the the manufacturer has promised them stock for.* *(However, they also said that sometimes the manufacturer is unable to fulfill the full amount of pieces - due to manufacturing issues, or even [and this is kinda shocking] if the manufacturer simply decides that the product would be better served if sent elsewhere, and so shorts EE some units.)

Hopefully everything goes well; keep your fingers crossed for me guys!

Oh, and how long do you think it will take for TRU to get these in-store? Any guesses?

TRU quoted me as showing up on 12/20-12/21 as I ordered online but I'm guessing this next week, some will start popping up just in time for holidays.

We don't know what it said in the 1990 movie cause all we saw was the broken part

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OK this is driving me crazy as well

Sure, we only saw 1 side of the can in the first movie, so if NECA did decide to fill in the gaps why didn't they use TGRI since that was revealed as the name when Splinter pieced the canister together in the 2nd movie?

I mean it's an easy custom fix, but it's playing hell with my OCD.

OK this is driving me crazy as well

Sure, we only saw 1 side of the can in the first movie, so if NECA did decide to fill in the gaps why didn't they use TGRI since that was revealed as the name when Splinter pieced the canister together in the 2nd movie?

I mean it's an easy custom fix, but it's playing hell with my OCD.

It wa sonly TGRI in Turtkles II the rest have been TCRI... Neca gets behind the scenes pics we prob haven't even seen...

15493949_10212238984998559_1777716954_n.jpg

It wa sonly TGRI in Turtkles II the rest have been TCRI... Neca gets behind the scenes pics we prob haven't even seen...

View attachment 310540

Sure comics and cartoons have been TCRI, but it was established as TGRI in the 2nd movie. If we are to believe that the can that Splinter had in the 2nd movie was the same as the 1st movie then it should read TGRI. Maybe NECA has access to behind the scenes pics, but we can only go with what we know from the movie.

And I have no idea what that attachment says...it's too small and I am old, lol.

Look sometimes things are different in sequels than they were in the original. Like why has Donny's voice changed? Omg April O'neil is a completely different person. Albeit the Studio or the Director changes are made.

Look sometimes things are different in sequels than they were in the original. Like why has Donny's voice changed? Omg April O'neil is a completely different person. Albeit the Studio or the Director changes are made.
Yep... I even came across an screen used canister from tmnt 1990 that Eastman owned and it said TCRI

Yep... I even came across an screen used canister from tmnt 1990 that Eastman owned and it said TCRI

OK cool...I am just going to tell my OCD that it's Donatello looking at a screen used canister from TMNT 1990 that Eastman owned, lol

I need the other 3 turtles NOW!

The expression on Donnie's face doesn't match with him holding the pizza. Seem like he would be more joyful. :lol

But I'm glad NECA included pizza as an accessory, it's essential part of TMNT.

Yeah they all will be hard to keep in stock IMO. 1990 TMNT is everyone's favorite Turtles movie.

1990's is my favorite TMNT movie but I disagree it's everyone's favorite.

I think whatever movie/version of TMNT you grew up with is probably your favorite.

Children/teens these days probably like the Nickelodeon and Michael Bay incarnations more than our 1987 cartoons and 90's Henson versions.... in fact, I believe there was a Fine Brothers Kids React TMNT episode.

The 3 spots under his chin seems to vary some from figure to figure. I hope the one I get the spots are not very prominent.

So $150 CAN = to $600 + tax = $682 CAN. So as much as I would love to own all four it will only be one (Raph) for me. Going to be hard to “SHELL” out $700 on four turtles. I would rather use some of that cash for HT Snowtrooper & Blitzway Ghostbuster!

The 3 spots under his chin seems to vary some from figure to figure. I hope the one I get the spots are not very prominent.

You and me both. I'm not sure what I'd do if I got one with really dark spots... :gah:

Back