NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is solid.no need for the kaiser stands.I even banged the table a few times and he does not move

Yep Donnie and Affleck are one of Neca's most stable 1/4 figures to date... But I made an stand for him because all my other 1/4's have stands.

Took some more pic's I honestly can't leave this guy alone...

DSC_0110.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0095.jpg

Yep Donnie and Affleck are one of Neca's most stable 1/4 figures to date... But I made an stand for him because all my other 1/4's have stands.

Good to know. :)

Meanwhile, I'm keeping tabs on NECA's eBay page to see if they put anymore Donnies up and/or monitoring BBTS.

My apologize but what I meant was: If the box is damaged, would the figure be as well?

My figures usually are pretty good unless they have factory paint issues. With this being so new, I don't think your chances of getting a returned one are too high. But the probability will be increasing the longer you wait. TRU is notorious for sending returns out. They are a toy company and don't really care about collectibles. They just ship any item out in any condition.

My figures usually are pretty good unless they have factory paint issues. With this being so new, I don't think your chances of getting a returned one are too high. But the probability will be increasing the longer you wait. TRU is notorious for sending returns out. They are a toy company and don't really care about collectibles. They just ship any item out in any condition.

Ok. Not gonna risk TRU shipping then.

I'm customizing Donatello's eyes once I get him. I'll post a walk-through if anyones interested. It's just adding more gloss to his eyes to make them appear more shiny.

I'm customizing Donatello's eyes once I get him. I'll post a walk-through if anyones interested. It's just adding more gloss to his eyes to make them appear more shiny.

Have you thought about darkening the green around the eyes also?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Have you thought about darkening the green around the eyes also?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going to add some wash around his eyes too. Will add some dark green to highlight his mouth as well. Nothing major. Michelangelo will require more work as he has a major bug-eye problem. I'll be lowering his eyelids to make him look more calm and his PCP look.

I preordered mine through bigbadtoystore. For those who did the same, have you received a shipment notification? anyone have any idea when they should be shipping them out?

Back