NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and wow what a great job by Neca,I love it,solid paint apps and has some good weight to it,I'm in for the set now.Anyone looking for one in Vancouver,Canada Toytraders got Donnie today,they have 2 left on the shelf

Im so on the fence with this 1/4” scale line. If they were 7” scale I would purchase in a heartbeat. I really love this Don, but I finding it hard to pull the trigger at $150 + tax CAN = $170.50 . That’s a lot of cash if I dare to times it by four. Anybody else on my boat? Or do I paddle alone?

Figure is Fantastic though.

Im so on the fence with this 1/4” scale line. If they were 7” scale I would purchase in a heartbeat. I really love this Don, but I finding it hard to pull the trigger at $150 + tax CAN = $170.50 . That’s a lot of cash if I dare to times it by four. Anybody else on my boat? Or do I paddle alone?

Figure is Fantastic though.

It's definitely a harder decision if you're not in the US. I bought Donnie for $85 with free shipping and no tax. It makes it a no-brainer for me.

When Calendars had 15 or 20% off. He's sold out now, but they're you're best bet to save money when they come back in stock. They're always running 15-30% off.
Calendars does have tax or at least where I live in iowa.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back