NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More TMNT stuff coming....

TMNT

All four Turtles will be coming, 1 each Quarter starting this June with Donatello. Promises a ton of accessories will be revealed soon.
Hopes to do more TMNT 1990 Movie figures beyond that, definitely wants to do Splinter and Shredder. No promises.
Wants to do pre-mutated Splinter and baby Turtles as accessories.
Promises more TMNT news soon with more products in different sizes, product types and more.
Says fans of their classic comic TMNT figures should be “really happy”. Specifically mentions Video Game style and throwback style packaging. Hmmmm.

NECA on Erik Nagel - Details and Info - The Toyark - News

I hope they shrink down the 1990 movie turtles in 7" form and then gives us the Turtles,Casey Jones,Splinter,Shredder and Foot Soldiers

Omg. I have all this money and I need to get rid of it! Come on NECA, put up some preorders!

I seriously hope we get some awesome vintage packaging. I bet they rerelease the comic style Turtles with some updates.

I only hope we get a party wagon.

Last edited:
Anyone watched The Next Mutation? Looks like similar costumes as the movie version but internet reviews gave them really bad reviews.

worth watching? 26 episodes.

Anyone watched The Next Mutation? Looks like similar costumes as the movie version but internet reviews gave them really bad reviews.

NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT. THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE SEEN. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you thought TMNT 3 was an awful movie this. . . this is so much worse.

Omg. I have all this money and I need to get rid of it! Come on NECA, put up some preorders!

I seriously hope we get some awesome vintage packaging. I bet they rerelease the comic style Turtles with some updates.

I only hope we get a party wagon.

If you have to get rid of money you can give me some lol

There is a special place in hell for the production team that brought is this show.

If you have to get rid of money you can give me some lol

Any update for what accessories will be included with these? Someone mentioned the possibility of a movie accurate baby turtle.

Any update for what accessories will be included with these? Someone mentioned the possibility of a movie accurate baby turtle.

Yeah thats what randy said in an interview, and I'm pretty confident that Raph will come with an cloth hat,coat, and backpack.

15962328051_2eea45beba_o.jpg

Back