NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would you guys say seems the mass favorite of all? My guess is NECA saves him for last to make sure people feel compelled to get them all instead of getting the one they want up front and not necessarily caring anymore.

Who would you guys say seems the mass favorite of all? My guess is NECA saves him for last to make sure people feel compelled to get them all instead of getting the one they want up front and not necessarily caring anymore.

Leonardo or Raphael. I figured Raphael was most liked turtle so he'd either be next or last.

I would be happy with Leonardo or Raphael next. Leo was always my favorite after Donatello. Something tells me they went with Donatello first just to get him out, and after this they may go from most popular to least popular, so I could actually see Raphael or Michelangelo being next.

I saw that someone found my tweet a few pages back, but I wanted to repost it here just in case no one saw it.

I contacted Randy from NECA about the elbow gap. I heard people saying on the forums that it wouldn't be on the final figure, but I needed to hear that from the source. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. He got back to me with this:

Capture.JPG

Raph is pretty much the main one in 2 as well, going off with Keno and all.

I feel like the cartoon emphasized Leo most of all.

kinda funny how as a kid i loved Raph all serious and bad-ass now im in my 30's i tend to favor Mikey more for the general over-all sillyness of his persona, im regressing to a level of immaturity i didnt even experience as a kid.
:rotfl

Raphael was always my favorite as a kid. Now I have a hard time picking a favorite as each has unique characteristics I relate to.

i wish Neca did Tokka & Rahzar. they are my favourite since earliest childhood and crappy Playmates representation, especially Tokka.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii-the-secret.jpg

I thought Playmates actually did a fantastic job on them! They were really detailed and matched the screen material fairly well for the time.

But Michelangelo is a party dude.

I have liked Michelangelo most from the start and that's never changed, I can't wait to see NECA's rendition.

I can't wait to see their Leonardo. I identified with Leonardo and Donatello more which is why they were always my favorites. I saw parts of myself in each of them: responsibility, honor and intelligence.

I would be happy with Leonardo or Raphael next. Leo was always my favorite after Donatello. Something tells me they went with Donatello first just to get him out, and after this they may go from most popular to least popular, so I could actually see Raphael or Michelangelo being next.

I saw that someone found my tweet a few pages back, but I wanted to repost it here just in case no one saw it.

I contacted Randy from NECA about the elbow gap. I heard people saying on the forums that it wouldn't be on the final figure, but I needed to hear that from the source. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. He got back to me with this:

View attachment 247535

You can cut the disgust Randy had with having to even answer this question haha

I can't wait to see their Leonardo. I identified with Leonardo and Donatello more which is why they were always my favorites. I saw parts of myself in each of them: responsibility, honor and intelligence.

My favorites were always Ralpheal and Leonardo. I'm more like Ralph in that I am hotheaded. But can also be clam like Leo and lead when I have to. So I sit sort of in between their personalities.

They kicked off this series right with my favorite, Donatelo! Then Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Raphael

I wouldn't mind if they made Ralph last. I would hope they make enough money from the first three that when they release Ralph, they give him a removable trench coat and hat. How cool would that be?

Back