NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I asked Randy if Donnie was still releasing in June, nope as they are adding more accessories. Should be smooth sailing every three months for each Turtle once Donnie is released.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hope they shrink down the 1990 movie turtles in 7" form and then gives us the Turtles,Casey Jones,Splinter,Shredder and Foot Soldiers

I want them to do the playmates MOVIE packaging. That'd be awesome, to get the figure you actually wanted as a kid.

i'm not sure if i'm going to jump in on these yet.. donnie really does look perfect though.

i'm really interested to see what they do with the hinted smaller scale figures. i wonder when we'll find out more about that. between neca and figuarts.. i really hope at least one of them really takes off and we get a solid collection of both movie and toon turtles with plenty of other characters and villains in a 1/12+ scale.

i'm not sure if i'm going to jump in on these yet.. donnie really does look perfect though.

i'm really interested to see what they do with the hinted smaller scale figures. i wonder when we'll find out more about that. between neca and figuarts.. i really hope at least one of them really takes off and we get a solid collection of both movie and toon turtles with plenty of other characters and villains in a 1/12+ scale.

Most likely the news will come at SDCC. But they said Donnie is this Summer so hopefully June or July.

Looking forward to seeing an in hand one of these.

I don't buy the 1/4 stuff really, but I'm considering Donatello, especially since the likelyhood of them being done in 1/6 scale by HT or someone similar, is next to zero.

They will probably do 7" too. Mondo and TZ only ones I know of that do 1/6. 1/4 won't be as big as some of you think. For $100, it's going to be an awesome piece for collection

Well, of course 1/4 scale for these doesn't mean 18" exactly does it. :lol

Just saying, don't normally go for this scale, but interested nonetheless.

Back