NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Playmates actually did a fantastic job on them! They were really detailed and matched the screen material fairly well for the time.
well, their heads were nice for playmates. bodies weren't, especially Tokka. i want the movie accurate version. never saw anything even close.

well, their heads were nice for playmates. bodies weren't, especially Tokka. i want the movie accurate version. never saw anything even close.
If anyone can make them accurate it will be Neca....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Maybe in the 7 inch scale. I just can't imagine 90's turtles without a pizza gimmick. Would be lucrative for a customizer if NECA doesn't do it.

We have been warned.....

uploadfromtaptalk1456267802896.jpg

I'm so pumped about the 1/4 turtles that anything else from the movie is a left field bonus! I would be blown away with undercover raph and casey jones

Mybguess is that they do other versions in smaller scale plus do the movie Turtles again 1:10 PR something
I can see them doing 1990s in 7 inch scale and maybe VG versions.

Well, 7" and 18" markets are pretty much owned by NECA, no one else does the number of figures and to their quality in either. Sure HT and Enterbay do 18" figures but not as many as NECA does. At this point, tons of companies are in 1/6 and much nicer than anything NECA can offer.

Well, 7" and 18" markets are pretty much owned by NECA, no one else does the number of figures and to their quality in either. Sure HT and Enterbay do 18" figures but not as many as NECA does. At this point, tons of companies are in 1/6 and much nicer than anything NECA can offer.
Yep exactly I'm fine with the scales.

Back