NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 246226View attachment 246227View attachment 246228View attachment 246225

So I cant confirm the same sculpt will be used but for those hoping Raphael is next - a sculpt of him was done just about 3 years ago. The sculptor of Donny, Trevor Zammit, started this set as a fan project to my understanding and there are only 10-15 of these guys from what Ive been told but I could be wrong.

Anyway I think it may give an idea of what Raphs headsculpt will look like! I threw my WIP custom 1/6 Shredder and Casey in there to give an idea of scale

NECA doesn't sculpt in green though they always sculpt in that greyish kind of tint.

NECA doesn't sculpt in green though they always sculpt in that greyish kind of tint.

This is a cast by Trevor, not his original. And again this was the first one he did more then 3 years ago. Donny was next on his list and there are even progress pics and Donny has the exact same sculpt in the proto shown at TF

If they do use him to do all 4 turtles than that will be great. found this on his website:

Raphael_12.jpg

This is another company doing 90s turtles. Is my dream of hot toys doing a run going to come true? The odds feel like they coming in my favor.

Got him po from bbts for the record bbts is awesome I've been using them for a long time and have yet to let me down

Back