NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to take some big effort to convince my wife that these are a must have, not told her about the SH Figuarts ones yet!

Forgive my ignorance, but by quarters do they mean like Fall, Spring and Summer? If so, does that mean we'll see at least three of turtles this year and all four by this time next year? I'm just trying to understand.

No worries I'll break it down for you:

January, February and March (Q1); April, May and June (Q2); July, August and September (Q3); and October, November and December (Q4).

Glad to see NECA back in the TMNT game. I'm not familiar with this scale for them.

Does this scale tend to be a hot seller for them? Like would it be necessary/advisable to preorder versus just waiting for them to be released?

I echo the comments that 1/6 scale versions--if they existed, and looked like the prototype, such figures would probably suffice for my Turtle needs.

Glad to see NECA back in the TMNT game. I'm not familiar with this scale for them.

Does this scale tend to be a hot seller for them? Like would it be necessary/advisable to preorder versus just waiting for them to be released?

As long as you get them with in a years time you should be ok.

Yes! When I saw Prime1 studio's go at it, was a bit disheartened that I could not afford it...but looking at this, there is hope!

Yes! When I saw Prime1 studio's go at it, was a bit disheartened that I could not afford it...but looking at this, there is hope!

I know same here, but with these Neca's and a good repaint these will look just as good!

Yep this is a Win WIN for us poor collector's we can pose n change up and save funds. Besides i prefer articulation over static statue's that get old or can break.

WOW
That looks ****ing awesome.

Definitely in for this.
Hope they do all the turtles.

G;ad my favorite is up first though. :yess:

Back