NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I echo the comments that 1/6 scale versions--if they existed, and looked like the prototype, such figures would probably suffice for my Turtle needs.

Count me in as well. A lot of their stuff I'd get if it were only 1/6. Although if it was, it would probably be another $100 just to capitalize on the 1/6 craze.

If they can nail the semi-translucent skin texture on these (like they did Golum), I'm in 100%. This reveal had me hitting the ceiling with excitement. Been wanting something like this forever, but if it's NECA, they'd better deliver.

Yep this is a Win WIN for us poor collector's we can pose n change up and save funds. Besides i prefer articulation over static statue's that get old or can break.

Exactly! Bored with a pose, change it! Glad I can save funds for these, purchased waaay too many Hot Toys in the past few months. I'm quite new to things NECA, but this coming purchase will set me right in!

Smart move to release one each quarter. That gives collectors enough time to save up for one instead of having all four come out at once and spending $400.

Considering the limited space I have for 1/4 stuff, I only plan on getting one at the moment (most likely Leonardo since he was my fave as kid).

This is such an awesome reveal!! Neca's 1/4 stuff is really great I will get all of these, I'm digging the 90's tmnt collectibles coming out from p1 and NECA I'm in for all

TF-2016-NECA-Large-Scale-022.jpg

TF-2016-NECA-Large-Scale-019.jpg

TF-2016-NECA-Large-Scale-020.jpg

neeeeeeeeeed

this is so cool. Always loved the 90's turtle movie. First and best. All the rest -->:gah:

Wow, I've went from having the Turtles as my most wanted figures in 1/4 and 1/6 scale to having three different sets of Turtles to buy this year. This year is great for everything but my wallet.

again that useless 1/4. easy pass for any figure no matter how unique the idea.
but the sculpt is a beauuuuuuuty.

Last edited:
BEST reveal of the ENTIRE DAY, IMO. I will have an entire set of these without question. NECA's 1/4 scale game is top notch. Affordable, incredible sculpts, and good, solid figures. These were my FAVORITE iterations of ANY turtles and NECA freaking NAILED that Donny sculpt.

TAKE MY MONEY, NECA!

BEST reveal of the ENTIRE DAY, IMO. I will have an entire set of these without question. NECA's 1/4 scale game is top notch. Affordable, incredible sculpts, and good, solid figures.

Totally agree. The DCC stuff was great but not a complete surprise. I had no idea NECA was doing TMNT, and it looks so freaking accurate too. Still want to see what final production looks like before I get too excited.

Back