NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously buying two of each. One to pose and the other to keep moc. I NEED this now! I love 1/4. I love NECA. So happy

I wonder how the balance of these will be? Some of the neca 1/4 figs tend to fall over easily.

To me, this is the toy of the year. I'm selling my mondo exs to fund these. Bring them on!

I've never seen a NECA 1/4 that was hard to find. Amazon usually sells them below list price after they are released.

I was hoping that we would get undercover Raph, and also a pizza accessory for Mikey. Can't wait for these I canceled all of my mondo figs when I found out

Neca Killed it, Other than the Batwing from Batman TAS. This has to be my favorite reveal.

I've never seen a NECA 1/4 that was hard to find. Amazon usually sells them below list price after they are released.

True but these tmnt versions have been wanted by collectors for a LONG time. I'm betting they are difficult to find since there aren't any 1/6 or 1/10 alternatives. Ill be checking amazon religiously though

True but these tmnt versions have been wanted by collectors for a LONG time. I'm betting they are difficult to find since there aren't any 1/6 or 1/10 alternatives. Ill be checking amazon religiously though

As long as you get them with in a years time or less you should be fine.

I've never bought a NECA before but I've been tempted a couple of times. I was waiting to see what their Bale Batman looked like in hand before purchasing that figure. Based on the pictures I've seen today I'm going to make Donatello my first NECA buy.

I've never bought a NECA before but I've been tempted a couple of times. I was waiting to see what their Bale Batman looked like in hand before purchasing that figure. Based on the pictures I've seen today I'm going to make Donatello my first NECA buy.

from my expierence of Neca has long as you get it with in a years time you will be fine....

A prototype you see is thing you will get. You will never got downgrade or some sort but paint sometimes is mixed bag. I am always can find a random paint blotch on all Neca stuff but for such a bargaining cheap price, I can't complaint

Ill definitely make some wooden weapons for mine. I not sure about.metal weapons though. May be able to get some letter opener swords for Leo.

Back