NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it, must be a glitch Ive been trying for the past 2 months and nothing and even the rep told me neca was excluded. Thanks

No problem debating on ordering Led Predator and getting an Ikea besta. prob should go with the besta since I need more room lol

For those who was worried about the gap in the elbows....

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 6h6 hours ago
NECA Retweeted Brandon, Son of Pen.
would we leave the arm like that? plus it said not final with the figure and the solicit NECA added,

Brandon, Son of Pen. @PensonBrandon
@NECA_TOYS Will the gap on Donatello's joint/elbow be on the final figure, or was it just not pushed in?
1 retweet 12 likes
Reply Retweet 1
Like 12
More

The elbow gap is common for prototypes on floor, they're not always finished pieces, I've seen some held together with blu tac, common for NECA.

Don't let other people's hype influence you to buy something you haven't collected in 20 years
Don't let other people's hype influence you to buy something you haven't collected in 20 years

I had the original movie star figures and chopped off the ugly plastic bandana tassle, replacing them with fabric instead, it made a whole world of difference. Would love better elbow range too, the thought of chopping up turtles again puts me off.

I wouldn't be surprised if NECA uses cloth at 1/4 scale, they sculpted is likely for other scales.

I loved the movie figures as a kid, still have my Mikey, I never made new bandanas just popped the ones off, agreed they were poorly done.

I was excited by Playmates doing movie figures til I saw they looked way too much like the cartoon versions.

I wouldn't be surprised if NECA uses cloth at 1/4 scale, they sculpted is likely for other scales.

The prototype at Toy Fair was sculpted. I think they would stick with that because adding cloth would just add to cost of making the figure.

I had the original movie star figures and chopped off the ugly plastic bandana tassle, replacing them with fabric instead, it made a whole world of difference. Would love better elbow range too, the thought of chopping up turtles again puts me off.

The turtles will have excellent articulation 30 points so just about teh Same as Arkham Knight Batman or the AVP Predators

The prototype at Toy Fair was sculpted. I think they would stick with that because adding cloth would just add to cost of making the figure.

The prototype was also a 12" master for use making small and large scale figures, a little cloth for the bandana in plain color wouldn't be crazy cost, and many of their 1/4 pieces use cloth.

I saw on another forum that Leonardo may be next reveal and PO. I figured it'd be Raphael but I'm excited either way.

I saw on another forum that Leonardo may be next reveal and PO. I figured it'd be Raphael but I'm excited either way.

which forum??? I hope its either Raph or Leo as both are my two favorites.

Last edited:
Back