NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EntertainmentEarth has Donatello listed for $96.99 + Free Shipping.

Isn't EE finicky about actually fulfilling orders?

I remember other collectors on this forum complaining about this before.

Speaking from personal experience, I've had both good and bad - the bad being buying something from EE but waiting months and eventual cancellation.

Great minds think alike.:hi5:

Do they package items better than BBTS?

BBTS usually double boxes (with ample bubble wrap) so I've never had problems with them before. Their exchange policy is quite good too.

EE seems to be pretty good about packaging - one time I got 1 Funko Pop in a large box (that probably could have fit 10) surrounded by a bunch of packing paper.

SSC is usually the main culprit to packing items poorly - if it's just one individual figure shipping, they'll ship it in the original outer carton box (from the manufacturer) with no protection at all.

If you guys wait a bit it will pop up on Calendars.com and most of the time you can find an 20% off coupon and bump the price down to $80 with free shipping.

nice ill be on the lookout. i kinda want 2 of each. thanks for the heads up

No problem I've ordered both of my Penguin and Arkham Knight Batman from them. Got them for $80 each shipped... So I'm willing to wait a bit for them.

I like that you don't have to worry about NRD or anything with bbts and they give you a heads up before its in the warehouse to make any last minute changes. Also they don't have penalties of canceling, they also have good customer service

I like that you don't have to worry about NRD or anything with bbts and they give you a heads up before its in the warehouse to make any last minute changes or reprocess ions of canceling, they also have good customer service

Yep never had an problem with them....

No problem I've ordered both of my Penguin and Arkham Knight Batman from them. Got them for $80 each shipped... So I'm willing to wait a bit for them.

That's a great price. How soon after initial preorder go up everywhere else do they tend to pop up on there? I'll be watching but wondered if there was any sort on general time frame

I cant remember really... I'll have to scan the batman begins thread.

So I just scanned the nECA Begins thread... The Begins went up on pre-order on BBTS around July and popped up on Calendars.com about a month or so later.

Only problem with Calendars.com is that you cant use any discounts on their Neca products from what I was told by a rep. I tried to use a 20% off promo code on the Neca Penguin and it wouldnt apply the discount. When I called they said the Neca products were excluded.......:thud:

That weird I used it for my penguin.... I just tried an 20% coupon and went all the way through.

Last edited:
Yeah it worked a while back, but I guess they caught on because people would post codes here and go straight there and use it. Which I think is dumb because whats the point of advertising promo codes if we cant use

Yeah it worked a while back, but I guess they caught on because people would post codes here and go straight there and use it. Which I think is dumb because whats the point of advertising promo codes if we cant use

I just tried an 20% coupon and went all the way through.

Back