NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're guys gonna buy Jungle hunter and the other predators based in on Jungle Hunter, Neca will never do anything new like Wolf, Lost, Scar, Berserker. Just another Jungle Hunter like this deamon or something like that.

I wouldn't say that. If anything I think it would dissuade them from making new Predators if everyone stopped buying the rehashes they're putting out. Buying them at least indicates a continued interest in 1:4 scale Predators...I hesitate to call them 1:4 scale, I've always thought they're too small but that's beside the point.

They milk the hell out of what they can but eventually they do put out something new at least when it comes to Predator and Alien. So I wouldn't write them off completely.

If you're guys gonna buy Jungle hunter and the other predators based in on Jungle Hunter, Neca will never do anything new like Wolf, Lost, Scar, Berserker.
perfect! those washouts are crap anyway.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Yeah would be nice if NECA resumes it's 1/4 line with Losties first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah would be nice if NECA resumes it's 1/4 line with Losties first

Yeah. I'd pay good money for the Snake (/Shadow) Predator 1/6 tooled prototype from a few years back. It'd be perfect in 1/4.

I saw Demon at my local shop. I wasn't wow by him. Like someone else said they need to give us New predators in 1/4 from The Predator or AVP line.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Exactly. The demon can't make wow effect because it's just another Jungle hunter. They already did six jungle hunters in 1/4 and two figures based on those parts. If we will buy another Jungle hunters or City hunters reeditions, they will never do Wolf, Bad blood Clan from Predators, lost tribe and Trio from AVP.

Exactly. The demon can't make wow effect because it's just another Jungle hunter. They already did six jungle hunters in 1/4 and two figures based on those parts. If we will buy another Jungle hunters or City hunters reeditions, they will never do Wolf, Bad blood Clan from Predators, lost tribe and Trio from AVP.
I would seriously buy every single AVP figure 1/4 wolf, clan,scar, elder etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Me too. I want to heve every pred character. Not 20 the same predators relased over and over. Jungle hunter, Jungle hunter led - ok but they could do this with the first one. Jungle hunter all green, jungle hunter all pink, jungle hunter with skull and without skull... That's not the collection.

Yeah. I'd pay good money for the Snake (/Shadow) Predator 1/6 tooled prototype from a few years back. It'd be perfect in 1/4.

Same here money & interest waiting for that elusive yet gorgeous Lost clan designs. Really hoped when NECA unveiled Ram pred that we get the whole bunch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECA! Bring me another Pred character from the movie franchise. Do a durable joints, good sculpt and... Good high quality paint job and you got my money. The other collectors will get it too. I guess.

Same here money & interest waiting for that elusive yet gorgeous Lost clan designs. Really hoped when NECA unveiled Ram pred that we get the whole bunch...
necapred2sna7.jpg

NECA+Predators+serie+5.jpg

1432pt3.jpg

NECA,
FlJ6spJ.jpg

Back