NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

^^^ Well I do think NECA will eventually make something new in their successful 1/4 Predator line...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope. There are only two preds missing un my shelvs. P1 & P2 unmasked. When I'm gonna get those, there will be a complete list. I'm getting hungry. Also Alien series in 1/4. Dog and Warrior (from Ressurection) would be insane.

I hope. There are only two preds missing un my shelvs. P1 & P2 unmasked. When I'm gonna get those, there will be a complete list. I'm getting hungry. Also Alien series in 1/4. Dog and Warrior (from Ressurection) would be insane.

I'm not understanding. When you get P1 and P2 unmasked your list is complete? Why are you upset about NECA not making other Preds? Buy the two you are missing and the circle is complete.

I'm not understanding. When you get P1 and P2 unmasked your list is complete? Why are you upset about NECA not making other Preds? Buy the two you are missing and the circle is complete.

Well. I want to have more characters. For now the list will be complete but I want to get the others characters like Wolf, AVP trio, Predators trio... I want to extend my collection but not by the same figure in different colour but by new characters.

I would pay out for AVP 1/4 preds 4 sure

Well. I want to have more characters. For now the list will be complete but I want to get the others characters like Wolf, AVP trio, Predators trio... I want to extend my collection but not by the same figure in different colour but by new characters.

My homemade pedestal for my 1/4 unmasked Jungle Predator:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Great skills!! Nameplate for the icing on the cake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm waiting for Complete lost Clan, AVP trio, Wolf and Predators Trio. But for now Neca relise another Jungle Hunter...

I still need me a 1:4 Alien Warrior at some point. Looks great in that shot but I don't like the blue colour or what I hear about warped legs.

Firstible thank you guys.

Well... The P2 mask is from the selond relise with LED. I like the sculpt of that version. Much better than first relise but unfortunately thr paint in 2.0 is much worse.

If we're talking about aliens. In my opinion they shouldn't have that much articulate from few reasons. Firstible the sculpt. Looks much more like toy than collectible figure but much important is that this huge articulation is useless.That weight+thin legs and big head=fall. Also the joints after a few poses stop holding a pose. What of that they got soo big articulatoin if they're falling all the time?. They should go with less articulation and base in the set.

Nice conglomerate.

I have both aliens too and they're great. However; as you said, the weight is an issue. Maybe metal joints or a good base would have been the way to go.

I think the less articulation for aliens and a good base would be perfect. Better for a sculpt and stability.

I dunno about giving them less articulation but if they could actually do with some people did in inserting metal supports into the legs...

Back