NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

^^^ Badass!!! There's also a new 1/4 scale Predator in the works. We might get a sneak peek at SDCC!! Looks like an updated Jungle Hunter with Light up features.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I've been thinking about selling my P2 and getting this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try to list some pics of my first custom predator. Just wanted to go with some thing along the P1 jungle version,not a true character. Thanks to Badvermin for the idea of fishnet stockings. Did some small mods to the other figures as well,paint here and add there. Looking forward to the new figures coming out soon. All I need to complete my set for now is a P1 with mouth closed.
2cnutqr.jpg

344b574.jpg

24c72wi.jpg

33at4b8.jpg

The skeleton body came from party city around Halloween. The skull was from Walmart also around Halloween. Used antique glaze paint to darken the skull to match the body. Might have a extra one if your interested. Here is a better pic of skeleton.
14wu7tu.jpg

Last edited:
Great diorama I always liked the idea of having dios for my Preds but for 1/4 scale you need a lot of space.

I think I have decided to go with a neca 1/4 for my Mortal kombat X collection

so far I like the classic predator the most, however seems like cheapest price is $200

is that a good price for it? also I really need a awesome base to go with it, does anyone know of some cool custom bases, prefer with skulls and what not

I think I have decided to go with a neca 1/4 for my Mortal kombat X collection

so far I like the classic predator the most, however seems like cheapest price is $200

is that a good price for it? also I really need a awesome base to go with it, does anyone know of some cool custom bases, prefer with skulls and what not

If I were you I'd hold off until SDCC in about a week. NECA has been teasing what is likely to be a new 1/4 scale P1 Predator coming soon.

If I were you I'd hold off until SDCC in about a week. NECA has been teasing what is likely to be a new 1/4 scale P1 Predator coming soon.

ok cool I will wait, I want one that looks like the predator from MKX, as i only want him due to him being in the game for my MKX collection, need a cool themed base though

need better pics but from what i can see, this looks like the predator to join my MKX collection :) holding a severed spine is perfect

Clearly getting shots of the new 1/4 Predator was not on anyone's to do list.. :-(

Last edited:
Back