NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt was there. This figure was in need of better paint apps and more quality overall, then it would have gone from being a very good figure to a great figure. But we just get flashing lights instead...

It would be nice if the light gimmicks had a setting for motion or sound. I've seen statues with it so I know they could do it with these figures.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Damn..... don't know if I should Buy this or just wait for the Unmasked Open Mouth 2.0, we know NECA will reuse this upgrade.

To upgrade or not? Maybe I will since it's Predator. Hopefully Neca will say that they'll include another Head or extras.

bc3aede317772f86c8bdd2bb9dc23a25.jpg

Don't feel like buying another one of these with incremental improvements. The Alien....slightly tempting but again, what would I do with my old one? Too big to sell internationally. Could try local I suppose but it'd be a first for me. The Warrior Alien and the Dog Alien are the 1:4 pieces I really want to see.

Yeah.. I'm leaning towards holding on to mine as well. The value of the original has probably plummeted.. I never use the light gimmicks on posable figures (start giving us motion sensing or remotes!) and while it fixes the helmet seam and visor gap.. Those don't bother me in the first place. We shall see once it gets released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure was just their excuse to tap back into that P1 fan base with minimal effort required on their part. More money for them and more happy Predator collectors.

Sounds like hot toys lol

Guys what do you think about the price tag for this figure? I bought original on preorder for 69.99$ if I remember correctly.

Well, I think the price could be the same, maybe 10 or 20 bucks more.. I will not buy it anyway, already have City Hunter and it's more boring day after day..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Well, I think the price could be the same, maybe 10 or 20 bucks more.. I will not buy it anyway, already have City Hunter and it's more boring day after day..

Idk about you bro, but I love the city hunter ...do you have masked or unmasked
4e3ed04a84ddd1e0afd781d36145970c.jpg

Idk about you bro, but I love the city hunter ...do you have masked or unmasked
4e3ed04a84ddd1e0afd781d36145970c.jpg

Masked. I'm not saying it's a bad figure, but I can't find a pose that satisfies me. When I put it out of the box I was enthusiastic, but now, inside the detolf, it's anonymous, and a little awkward. Maybe I have to find some other place for it, but I'm thinking about selling it, even thou is not easy where I live.

It seems to me that the 'locks are also all-separate pieces similar to the later releases, and not the multi-strands-molded-with-a-single-"plug" like the old one.

Keeping my old one instead. The upgrades are nice but not a biggie for me to get a new one, much like the first Alien.

Back