NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael jai white.best project:
Black Dynamite....
one of the most clever satires ever put on film

But yes he'd awesome in a predator film....any plans for p4 yet..?."predatorses" or "predator 4: even more predators"

I still say Michael Jai White would've been perfect as the lead in Predators.

Too short and muscular to play any kind of "Predator". Remember Derek Mears, how unserious his appearance looks on the screen because of that, how cheap lookin' his suit was, the entire idiotic disproportion... And all this despite the fact that he's 13cm higher than Michael.

I think Predators might be put in the blu ray player tonight.

I watched it last night on my new 60", 120hz LED tv...IT WAS AWESOME! :yess:

And I know this is a little off topic...but I also watched ALIENS blu-ray on it and it was like seeing that movie for the first time...absolutely amazing difference this tv makes.

I can't wait until the 240hz tv's come down in price and up in size.

And I know this is a little off topic...but I also watched ALIENS blu-ray on it and it was like seeing that movie for the first time...absolutely amazing difference this tv makes.

This is true. Bluray and high level tools can make ANY movie 20% more fun to watch. Even Max Payne... Which was awesome disc only for its picture quality.
And I love Predators and Aliens quadriology on bluray too. Especially Alien.

My TV's 100Hz and there's a point where Royce is running and hiding after hitting Berserker and because of the faster refresh rate he looks like he's super fast.:lol

I got the Alien Quadrilogy on blu ray last month and I know what you mean about watching them again in that quality.:clap

I got a 32" Full HD set is awesome but it does not have true 100HZ so if I put it on I get the soap opera effect as its only good for sports and fast moving scenes.

I got the Alien Quadrilogy on blu ray last month and I know what you mean about watching them again in that quality.:clap
I ____ing hate how low the characters' voices are on the Quadrilogy.. When there's gunfire, I have to turn the volume down..when they speak I have to turn it up..so damn annoying.

I actually haven't watched the 110$ Alien Quadrilogy in over 5 months specifically because of the stupid audio issue.

I ____ing hate how low the characters' voices are on the Quadrilogy.. When there's gunfire, I have to turn the volume down..when they speak I have to turn it up..so damn annoying.

I actually haven't watched the 110$ Alien Quadrilogy in over 5 months specifically because of the stupid audio issue.

If your player has the option to downmix the audio to PCM Stereo then do that as the issue is with surround sound mixes the dialogue has its own channel so when viewing on a TV with only 2 speakers its all mixed together.

If your player has the option to downmix the audio to PCM Stereo then do that as the issue is with surround sound mixes the dialogue has its own channel so when viewing on a TV with only 2 speakers its all mixed together.
I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol

I messed with several audio-related settings months ago for hours..it didn't help anything.

I guess I'll try again later.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol

I messed with several audio-related settings months ago for hours..it didn't help anything.

I guess I'll try again later.

:lol
Sorry I am a bit of a Audio/Video geek!
In english it means all the dialogue is sent to the centre speaker if you had a home cinema set up. If you play it through just 2 speakers on a TV then all 6 or 7 channels are mixed into one so when they speak it will be quieter then the music and explosions etc.

Some Blu-ray players or TVs have options which either make sure all audio is the same volume or to convert it into just 2 channels for 2 speakers. Hope that is more clear! :lecture

Back