NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. They're fun to laugh at. But I would like a new Celtic Predator to add to my Celtic Collection. I've bought anything I can find on that Predator. :D

The helmet is my center piece. I've lusted for that thing for so long.

I sometimes wonder how fans like that Predator and you think the Wolf sucks. Oh well I guess we like what we like and I was talking to one of the guys and asking him if we should thin these guys down some? Maybe it's best to keep them how they look and one thing for sure is they will be worth adding to our huge line of Predator figures. I'd love a chance to keep it going with some original stuff. I'm not a fan at all on the AVP Predators but we might as well do these guys too if we can get time to get to them. They'll make for cool figures I think.

Because the Wolf is just a step down.

I only like that helmet. Don't care about anything else.

But my issues with the Wolf are-

AvP predators were too fat, and bulky. So logically they should slim them down. Well, ADI did, but too much. Wolf was way too skinny. I think if he was more Predator 2 sized, he would've looked more imposing.

The AvP Predators had ugly ass faces. The hands down worst. And ADI didn't fix it either. The mandibles are all wrong, too fat, pointing the wrong direction, and the face just never looked real to me. It just looked crappy and fake.

And I hate the character. I liked the idea of him. But he made the Aliens look like weak bugs. Which, as an Alien fan, offended me. He was way too powerful.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the accuracy of the AvP Predators. Which is why I still love the McF ones. Not Bulky. Predator like.

And CP's mask looks amazing. Which is all that matters to me. That's why I like that Predator.

I like the overall look of the AvP preds, kinda militaristic, with lots of armor. Makes them pretty unique.
They're not my favorite preds, but they do have a very distinct look that gives them a certain charm. I'd leave them bulky as well. Would look very interesting next to the other NECA preds.

I sometimes wonder how fans like that Predator and you think the Wolf sucks. Oh well I guess we like what we like and I was talking to one of the guys and asking him if we should thin these guys down some? Maybe it's best to keep them how they look and one thing for sure is they will be worth adding to our huge line of Predator figures. I'd love a chance to keep it going with some original stuff. I'm not a fan at all on the AVP Predators but we might as well do these guys too if we can get time to get to them. They'll make for cool figures I think.

I can say i would def purchase a Masked Wolf is he was made in 19" scale. Unmasked not so much. If he does get made, please don't model it after your current 7-8" Wolf figure. The posture of those figures drive me crazy.

I can say i would def purchase a Masked Wolf is he was made in 19" scale. Unmasked not so much. If he does get made, please don't model it after your current 7-8" Wolf figure. The posture of those figures drive me crazy.

Agreed, wierd wonky pose.

Anyway NECA, I have a feeling HT are going to price me out of their 1/4 scale predators (not if they were the only things I'm buying but since they probably won't be..) so please proceed with yours. Whatever HT will have over your ones, they probably won't have super-accuracy. P2 plus variants, Elder, Wolf, Berserker maybe...

Anyway NECA, I have a feeling HT are going to price me out of their 1/4 scale predators (not if they were the only things I'm buying but since they probably won't be..) so please proceed with yours. Whatever HT will have over your ones, they probably won't have super-accuracy. P2 plus variants, Elder, Wolf, Berserker maybe...

i would be down for a Celtic 19" as well

i would be down for a Celtic 19" as well

:exactly: :goodpost:

P.S. How's that possible??
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Neca+1/4+Predator
I've bought P1 with Gort mask about a week ago from BBTS in Sub Standard grade Condition. Now it's up for pre order as well as other P1 variants?? :dunno

Wow all the others got a price hike and the closed mouth sits at $84...so under rated. Easily the best of the bunch imo.

Back