NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
Sorry I am a bit of a Audio/Video geek!
In english it means all the dialogue is sent to the centre speaker if you had a home cinema set up. If you play it through just 2 speakers on a TV then all 6 or 7 channels are mixed into one so when they speak it will be quieter then the music and explosions etc.

Some Blu-ray players or TVs have options which either make sure all audio is the same volume or to convert it into just 2 channels for 2 speakers. Hope that is more clear! :lecture

Sound!:hi5:

Its funny I hopped on to this thread and just as I started reading yall's tv posts my 42" LCD crapped out in the other room. It kicked back on 30 min later but I think its time to get a new one. my current tv is long since out of warranty. IDK all just seemed coincidental to me haha.

back to 1/4 preds... I would like to see them release some 1/4 preds with the new articulation that came with there city hunter release. Iused to own the helmeted and closed mouth 1/4 preds. but I ended up selling them both. you can actually make a decent bit off the masked once if you mod the helmet first which I'm sure most of you know takes all of like five minutes to do.

Just discovered the SRS TruSurround HD on my TV btw.:yess:

The masked version was the most popular of the three released. Still like my closed mouth best though.:D

If you want a cheap, decent sound system, Wal-Mart has this bar thing for like 200 or less. It's nice. Makes Alien, and Aliens a lot better

I'm actually not a big fan of the bars. I googled them a little over a year ago when I purchased my surround sound, most of the reviews were less than stellar. I put about $200 hundred in to my surround sound and man was it worth it. I had a cheap $50 set up prior, and the difference was night and day. with that said though the cheap surround sound was better than my tv's stock speakers. So it really is all about preference and budget.

I'm actually not a big fan of the bars. I googled them a little over a year ago when I purchased my surround sound, most of the reviews were less than stellar. I put about $200 hundred in to my surround sound and man was it worth it. I had a cheap $50 set up prior, and the difference was night and day. with that said though the cheap surround sound was better than my tv's stock speakers. So it really is all about preference and budget.

:exactly:

soundbars are good for stereo but virtual surround is never good.
If you want a good set up you cannot avoid buying a amp plus speakers.
Amps from Denon, onkyo and harmon kardon are the best. Even those home cinema systems with blu ray players are nowhere near as good.

Well, yeah, if you want something astounding, then yeah, it's not that great.

But if you want a quick fix. I think it's good for that it is.

prejgl.jpg

Saying this is not accurate, is like saying that this girl is not sexy... :dunno
Nicole Scherzinger - Wet - YouTube

Very Nice Repaint-Good Job.

Can you make fürther photos from cour Masterpiece ?
E.G. Pictures from the mouth and the Patterns on the Head.

How you make the Squills ?

Very Nice Repaint-Good Job.

Can you make fürther photos from cour Masterpiece ?
E.G. Pictures from the mouth and the Patterns on the Head.

How you make the Squills ?

This is not actually my work. Found this pic on web :peace

It sold out real fast and the boss has to just say yes to more of these. Believe I want more of them to be made. Predator and Alien stuff does very well. Look at all the new SS and HT stuff coming our way. If we do P2 large I'll really be on cloud 9.

Hey Tankman what about P1 with Gort mask?? Do they sell well as previous three??

We only did 5000 and it sold out real fast. Seems Predator stuff goes kind of fast for us. I think we'll have to do AVP one of these days even though we all think they were fun to laugh at.

Yes. They're fun to laugh at. But I would like a new Celtic Predator to add to my Celtic Collection. I've bought anything I can find on that Predator. :D

The helmet is my center piece. I've lusted for that thing for so long.

Back