NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No

He learned the role, he played the role..he did fine. Royce wasn't supposed to be a 1000000 pound wrestler on steroids, you know..

And I don't understand this mindset.."Brody was in a girly movie, why did they pick him for Predators?".

Is he not an ACTOR? A very good one on top of that..

I agree with you - He is a great actor ...

But he sucked in Predators IMO - it just wasn't a role that he should have done , it didn't fit him . No matter how hard he tried , he was not convincing to me IMO

I'm agreeing with Larja on this one. I think if you guys weren't aware of his other roles you'd think he was great as a bad@$$.

Um.. no. There's nothing "badass" about Brody. He was on par with the nerdy serial killer and that's not saying much. Terrible casting in that POS movie.

Royce was fine in Predators. But we want more than fine as the lead! Years from now nobody will be creaming over Premium format Royce. I think Brody was trying too hard to be gruff voiced TDK Batman at times. He also acted a bit bullyish and needlessly like a d!ck which made you not want to like him.

I'm agreeing with Larja on this one. I think if you guys weren't aware of his other roles you'd think he was great as a bad@$$.

I take it no-one has seen his roles in The Village, The Experiment or Wrecked.

He's a great actor with and has a wider variety of roles than some people think he's done.

Um.. no. There's nothing "badass" about Brody. He was on par with the nerdy serial killer and that's not saying much. Terrible casting in that POS movie.
Everything about Brody is badass. He was miles ahead of Topher who did a great job himself. Wonderful casting in that good movie.

You can't really win nowadays.
There isn't really any guys who match up to Arnold, Stallone and the other famous action heros of the 80's and when the actors around now try it doesn't work as well so they try more serious actors and that ends up even worse.
These type of movies will never be as good as they originally were. It just isn't possible in my opinion. The magic has gone.

You should check out his other work.:)

Who cares about Brody's other roles when you talkin'bout "Predators"?! :slap:lol

He was pretty ok, one of the verrry few reasons why this awful movie still in my list of interestin' cinema creations.

I have a question:

How can i make a diorama for my Predator masked version? If you're have a pics of yours, please post it here or just give me a link to any messages if it was discussed before.

Back