NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thought of keeping them in the shadows to preserve the mystery is ridiculous at this point. At the time the Predator and Aliens have been the stars of 7 previous studio films, at least one high quality fan film, more video games, comic books, toys and statuary then can be counted. The F'n mystery is gone. Light them like the stars of the film they are. I thought I was having eye problems the first time I saw that film.

Wolf suit looks OK in daylight but not Predalien, Chet. It has huge visible hole in the neck for the actor could see through it. Not to mention it has dwarf-like short leg which is very ugly. So the darkness is there to hide all lame sf. 45 million $ and all you can do is THIS? If not by Wolf, Avpr would've been sent to toilet and never to be heard again.
That's why Predators is such a relief to me...

wolf is one bad to the bone,cool predator, he's my 3rd favorite predator.

Yeah man that Wolf is a very cool Pred. His mask face cool body design and armor make him very cool. When his mask comes off the last thing you think is time to laugh now like AVP. I remember so many people laughing when scar took off his mask. He looked so crappy. The actor himself said he hated working in that suit because it was so balky he had a hard time moving in it. Much like the kid in Christmas story. If we never make him big I hope HT gets him accurate enough and I'll buy it and can't wait. When guys watch the movie up the brightness. It helps alot and I do that when watching Alien.

Yeah man that Wolf is a very cool Pred. His mask face cool body design and armor make him very cool. When his mask comes off the last thing you think is time to laugh now like AVP. I remember so many people laughing when scar took off his mask. He looked so crappy. The actor himself said he hated working in that suit because it was so balky he had a hard time moving in it. Much like the kid in Christmas story. If we never make him big I hope HT gets him accurate enough and I'll buy it and can't wait. When guys watch the movie up the brightness. It helps alot and I do that when watching Alien.

I will never Understand why NECA gave Wolf that r3tarded pose, seriously, What is Wolf doing in that pose WTF? :lol I love the figure and the paint is really good but I still will never understand the reason behind the pose it has lol
wtf

Wolf suit looks OK in daylight but not Predalien, Chet. It has huge visible hole in the neck for the actor could see through it. Not to mention it has dwarf-like short leg which is very ugly. So the darkness is there to hide all lame sf. 45 million $ and all you can do is THIS? If not by Wolf, Avpr would've been sent to toilet and never to be heard again.
That's why Predators is such a relief to me...

well see The predalien was not even in that movie that much? they did not need to darken the entire film just for a couple of scenes with him,
that makes it even worst,

and if AVPR made it too dark, Predators took too long to show the predators, Like riky said, the suspense is pretty much gone by now, Predators trying to do what they did in the first movie by having the creatures hiding is what pissed me off, they took too long to get things rolling, I Like predators but I always have to fastforward half the movie when I watch it,
seeing everyone getting to meet each other gets really old after a while

Predators needed to establish their human characters first which is why the movie drags on, and to me, they did a helluva better job than AVPR.

I personally enjoy the first half of the movie, as the characters are entertaining to watch. That's something that Predator movies need, regardless of the monsters themselves.

Predators needed to establish their human characters first which is why the movie drags on, and to me, they did a helluva better job than AVPR.

I personally enjoy the first half of the movie, as the characters are entertaining to watch. That's something that Predator movies need, regardless of the monsters themselves.

well yeah that's very true,
Plus predators Looked Beautiful, the lighting was just amazing, the fight with Falconer, at night, yet, clear as day,

but they just took too long with establishing the human characters, I mean after all this is a Predator movie, not a Drama, I just think it took too long and too much walking around doing nothing,

I will never Understand why NECA gave Wolf that r3tarded pose, seriously, What is Wolf doing in that pose WTF? :lol I love the figure and the paint is really good but I still will never understand the reason behind the pose it has lol
wtf

We would never do it the old school way now. Great figure for sure but not near as fun as the P2 figures.

well yeah that's very true,
Plus predators Looked Beautiful, the lighting was just amazing, the fight with Falconer, at night, yet, clear as day,

but they just took too long with establishing the human characters, I mean after all this is a Predator movie, not a Drama, I just think it took too long and too much walking around doing nothing,

I agree.
Loved the bezeker and classic fight at the end.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Uh...what? Did I just read they shouldn't have paid so much attention to the characters in Predators?

I guess Predator sucks then. Too much time spent on those characters....:confused:.

Uh...what? Did I just read they shouldn't have paid so much attention to the characters in Predators?

I guess Predator sucks then. Too much time spent on those characters....:confused:.

Different circumstances. The first film had to build up the Predator character so more time was spent focusing on the human characters. You can see the difference in Predator 2, that Pred is seen almost immediately and more frequently than in the first film. Same goes for both AVP movies.

But since Predators intentionally ripped off everything from Predator, they duplicated the pacing as well. Which was a waste of time, since it wasn't necessary.

I'm just waiting for a Predator movie that's actually about predators.

The only human characters I wanna see is the ones getting killed.

I wanna see how the predator is when he's young and how he's trained to hunt.

How they eat / sleep / live

Their planet.

I know it will never happen but I could dream

When guys watch the movie up the brightness. It helps alot and I do that when watching Alien.

Yeah. It looks OK on my 1080p LED backlit TV.:banana :lol

I still think RR is a ****** though.

Their planet.

I want to see a Predator film set during World War II starring The Fass.:lecture

Their planet.

me too, but it will never happen. I also wanna see Preds like what Narin designs; Barbarian types that don't use high tech weapons, just hand made ones.

Different circumstances. The first film had to build up the Predator character so more time was spent focusing on the human characters. You can see the difference in Predator 2, that Pred is seen almost immediately and more frequently than in the first film. Same goes for both AVP movies.

But since Predators intentionally ripped off everything from Predator, they duplicated the pacing as well. Which was a waste of time, since it wasn't necessary.

People don't know what they want.

People hate Predator 2 because it's lack of characters, and they love the first more. So when they go back, they don't like it either.

Face it. Predator movies cannot be good.

Movie starts. Main hero. People die. Predator is seen. Here stands up. Fights, and wins.

That's how every Predator movie, story, comic, whatever has gone.

But the fact is, the human characters are incredibly important. Regardless of your opinion on Predators. If there's no humans, who are we rooting for? Not the Predators. They're the villains.

Probably not. The concept will never be more original. It's always going to have the same exact formula.

You can set it any where. It will be the same.

That would be so lame.

doing the same ____ over and over again is what's lame..........ala Predators.

There will never be another great Predator film.

There will be. Someone with real ideas, unlike RR ,will come up with something eventually. There are too many paths that haven't even been attempted yet.

Back