NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. my blades must be really stuck as they aint movin lol. i'll try heat.
and i meant the actual armor that's on the left shoulder. not the cannon.

Put them in hot water for about 3 mins. That does the trick.
And yeah, I was talking about the armour too.:wink1:
You mean this bit, right? -
SAM_3496.jpg

Thats supposed to be high...unless youre talking about the shoulder piece underneath it?

Last edited:
Really wanting a closed mouth bad boy. Any places to get them except ebay in the UK? :)

MiniModelShop.co.uk has the NECA 1/4 Closed mouth & Open mouth versions for £89.99. You can get 10% off if you use the code xmas11 in the voucher part at the checkout so you get £8.17 off

Hope This helps

Phil

Just checked coz i remember seeing the closed mouth version on amazon.co.uk They have 1 left & its only £64.49

Heres the link [ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scale-18-Predator-Closed-Figure/dp/B004ECMGNO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1322704610&sr=8-8[/ame]

Put them in hot water for about 3 mins. That does the trick.
And yeah, I was talking about the armour too.:wink1:
You mean this bit, right? -
SAM_3496.jpg

Thats supposed to be high...unless youre talking about the shoulder piece underneath it?

I AM talking about the shoulder piece underneath it. it isn't even close to laying on the shoulder. but a lil hair dryer has gotten it close now, but it's still sticking out. might have to glue it

I AM talking about the shoulder piece underneath it. it isn't even close to laying on the shoulder. but a lil hair dryer has gotten it close now, but it's still sticking out. might have to glue it

:slap Oh! I understand now:lol
Maybe it isnt pushed fully in? The plug is located at the bicep area.

Really wanting a closed mouth bad boy. Any places to get them except ebay in the UK? :)

Good choice, of the 2 unmasked versions thats my fave. Great character in it the way it captures the mandible twitch. It also works for either the standing or 'challenge' pose whereas IMO the roaring mouth only really works for the that^

After messing with my 19 incher today, I really wish they would have just waited for the new articulation to make them.

Good choice, of the 2 unmasked versions thats my fave. Great character in it the way it captures the mandible twitch. It also works for either the standing or 'challenge' pose whereas IMO the roaring mouth only really works for the that^

Yeah, a more neutral expression can offer more posing options. Shame he's too short to match the T-800 or I could have stripped him and covered him in mud to go with him :p Haha.

Anyone know where you can just get the helmant head? I just bought the open mouth online for $59 from thinkgeek.com.

I so want a masked one but the prices on Ebay are so high. Looking at possibly getting an open mouth.

Settled on a closed mouth for $64 shipped. I think it gives you more versatile poses than the open mouth. Are there any resin bios available that would fit over his face?

Settled on a closed mouth for $64 shipped. I think it gives you more versatile poses than the open mouth. Are there any resin bios available that would fit over his face?

his mandibles a too pronounced to get a bio to fit properly I think, I make the bios for display purposes, to use as a prop

Back