NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neither.

:toilet_cl

in all seriousness, i don't agree with you. This figure is absolutely incredible. It's arguably the very best representation of any character in the history of "action" figures. The full body accuracy is unmatched, regardless of price range. The only down fall is the less than stellar paint...and we've all seen what happens when serious painters get a hold of this piece...PERFECTION.

Last edited:
for its size it does have good detail and paint but I think the Classic and Bezerker from HT look better. Seeing as they are a lot more expensive its not a surprise really. Although NECA do seem to do more accurate figures then HT.

Somebody pinch me that this figure finally got made. It was a lonnnnnnnggggggggggggg wait but I'm glad it finally happened after so many years. If only we'd do P2 and the Wolf big like this.

Somebody pinch me that this figure finally got made. It was a lonnnnnnnggggggggggggg wait but I'm glad it finally happened after so many years. If only we'd do P2 and the Wolf big like this.

Was this one successful for Neca financially? If the answer is yes why would yall not continue?

Especially for Elder which can reuse a lot of what you already have.

It sold out real fast and the boss has to just say yes to more of these. Believe I want more of them to be made. Predator and Alien stuff does very well. Look at all the new SS and HT stuff coming our way. If we do P2 large I'll really be on cloud 9.

P2 large would be the only worth while one to get. Please no to The Wolf.

You don't know what the rest of us would want to get.

I would buy Predator 2, Wolf and Elder in 1/4 scale.

Also, a 7inch Wolf with the new body would be a nice adition.

You don't know what the rest of us would want to get.

I would buy Predator 2, Wolf and Elder in 1/4 scale.

Also, a 7inch Wolf with the new body would be a nice adition.

:goodpost: I agree with everything you just said. :goodpost:

:toilet_cl

in all seriousness, i don't agree with you. This figure is absolutely incredible. It's arguably the very best representation of any character in the history of "action" figures. The full body accuracy is unmatched, regardless of price range. The only down fall is the less than stellar paint...and we've all seen what happens when serious painters get a hold of this piece...PERFECTION.

COMPLETELY agree my friend. The paint job is the biggest let down on this awesome figure, with the absolutely bang on accurate sculpt being the best part of the figure. But STILL, it wouldnt be perfect without real netting and various other things Im too lazy to mention.

COMPLETELY agree my friend. The paint job is the biggest let down on this awesome figure, with the absolutely bang on accurate sculpt being the best part of the figure. But STILL, it wouldnt be perfect without real netting and various other things Im too lazy to mention.

I think the paintjob is great. Its only when I see a custom paintjob here that I even notice it could be better.

Back