NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a fully acurate P2 Elder.

I hope Neca makes AVP figures.

What Neca are Saying which I do not care.
They have also made figures for AVP 2 and this was a lot of crap(except the Wolf).

AVP would be quite cheap.

A body, different heads, and modifications.

the paint job is simple.

Armors shiny silver and a bright spotted skin.

German is my first language.
But I ____ of your Opinions.

My Plans are the best for Neca and Collectors.
And you have no Plans.

This makes not a better world for Collectors.

He's 19 inches tall.

That's too bad. Around 21 to 22 inches would be correct to 1/4 scale. I had him for a couple of days and gave it away to a friend due to loose leg joints. Regardless, he won't fit in the detolf with removing one of the shelves.

That's too bad. Around 21 to 22 inches would be correct to 1/4 scale. I had him for a couple of days and gave it away to a friend due to loose leg joints. Regardless, he won't fit in the detolf with removing one of the shelves.

You know, l liked mine when l first got him, but was disappointed with the soft rubber. Then after a little while didn't like anything about it. l have to admit buying this Neca pred was a waste of money and the worst collectible l have bought, it was a waste of a $110 (an impulse buy). Mine also got pretty loose.

I was going to just sell his head and hands (masked version) for $50 shipped, but no one wants it (offer still stands). Come spring if l still have the head l will put it on the body and take my gun and see what it feels like to kill a predator.

You know, l liked mine when l first got him, but was disappointed with the soft rubber. Then after a little while didn't like anything about it. l have to admit buying this Neca pred was a waste of money and the worst collectible l have bought, it was a waste of a $110 (an impulse buy). Mine also got pretty loose.

I was going to just sell his head and hands (masked version) for $50 shipped, but no one wants it (offer still stands). Come spring if l still have the head l will put it on the body and take my gun and see what it feels like to kill a predator.

First time I have heard anyone not like the 1/4 NECA Predators. Maybe you are just not happy you got it for $110?

I got mine for $70 Toys R Us. Even at $110 I don't see how anyone can complain about this figure...

First time I have heard anyone not like the 1/4 NECA Predators. Maybe you are just not happy you got it for $110?

I got mine for $70 Toys R Us. Even at $110 I don't see how anyone can complain about this figure...

I got him for $80 plus shipping. (that was $30). If you do some research there are planty of people who were unhappy with him to certain degrees.

I got him for $80 plus shipping. (that was $30). If you do some research there are planty of people who were unhappy with him to certain degrees.

I think those who got these 1/4 predators are the lucky one. We preordered for almost 1 year but never arrive here in Singapore. :(

Yeah, but this?

"waste of money and the worst collectible l have bought"

lol You paid $30 for shipping? You live oversea?

Back