NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I went to the store today and they had all versions in.

I gotta say I was quite underwhelmed, especially with the masked version. Though definitely more accurate, I don't think it's a patch on Hot Toys' quality.

Still a very cool figure but an easy miss for me.

Ya know, I went to the store today and they had all versions in.

I gotta say I was quite underwhelmed, especially with the masked version. Though definitely more accurate, I don't think it's a patch on Hot Toys' quality.

Still a very cool figure but an easy miss for me.

Glad these are finally at UK retail. You liked the unmasked ones though right?:D

Im modding the bio to have a led and to fit the unmasked version.its in the early stages now but its looking promising.
Once im done and have the molds finished i will be offering them.

Guys any word from tankman about a possible 1/4 P2?

I'm hoping like all the other fans it will happen. The sculpt is great and it deserves this larger scale. As of now Randy told me no but a year ago he said no to the original. I'm hoping I'll get a big surprise one day and will be told we're making it. I'd want this to happen even more than doing a new queen Alien and Aliens is my all time favorite movie and it's time the McFarlane queen needs to move aside.
These Predators just make for the best action figures it seems to me and P2 would look killer at 19 inches.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3499735#post3499735

img4574e.jpg

Oh man these look great. I want to get one or two.

I'm hoping like all the other fans it will happen. The sculpt is great and it deserves this larger scale. As of now Randy told me no but a year ago he said no to the original. I'm hoping I'll get a big surprise one day and will be told we're making it. I'd want this to happen even more than doing a new queen Alien and Aliens is my all time favorite movie and it's time the McFarlane queen needs to move aside.
These Predators just make for the best action figures it seems to me and P2 would look killer at 19 inches.

If P2 is made please do whatever you can to make sure his mask turns out 100% correct.:lecture

:hi5:

If P2 is made please do whatever you can to make sure his mask turns out 100% correct.:lecture

:hi5:
And the netting.

The seam and netting just HAVE to be fixed for any other 19 inch Predator you do. HAVE to be fixed. If it costs extra, no big deal. As long as the two are fixed...

NECA has produced lots of 1/4 scale figures before:
Alien, Terminator, Robocop, Scarface, The Crow, Hannibal, Freddy, BeatleJuice, Michael Meyers, Kill Bill, Jack Sparrow, Pin Head and Marv from Sin City just to name a few.

l bet most of those weren't even a tru 1/4 scale.

l bet most of those weren't even a tru 1/4 scale.
most of them were 18in, so that's pretty close. but that's assuming everybody is exactly 6ft. Marv, Robocop, Meyers, Spaulding, and Terminator should probably be slightly taller, but it wouldn't be that noticeable.

i cant even beleive the 1/4 conversation is still going on. Someone post some pics or something. Id post if I had the damn thing.

most of them were 18in, so that's pretty close. but that's assuming everybody is exactly 6ft. Marv, Robocop, Meyers, Spaulding, and Terminator should probably be slightly taller, but it wouldn't be that noticeable.

The terminator endoskeleton should actually be a little bit shorter, because it is designed to fit inside somebody who is 6 ft tall.

i cant even beleive the 1/4 conversation is still going on. Someone post some pics or something. Id post if I had the damn thing.

Growl, Roar, Click (I see you have our Doritos Bug and we want the cheesy goodness BACK!!!)

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Hiss Hiss, Baby Elephant and Peacock Noise (I was just messing around guys, you can have them back.........I just need a taste, smells so good.

IMG_0048-1.jpg

ROAR, Click Click Click, Bigger Roar (Can you believe this guy, NOBODY gets in the way of a Predator and his Doritos).

IMG_0049.jpg

Growl, Roar, Click (I see you have our Doritos Bug and we want the cheesy goodness BACK!!!)

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Hiss Hiss, Baby Elephant and Peacock Noise (I was just messing around guys, you can have them back.........I just need a taste, smells so good.

IMG_0048-1.jpg

ROAR, Click Click Click, Bigger Roar (Can you believe this guy, NOBODY gets in the way of a Predator and his Doritos).

IMG_0049.jpg

Hahaha!! :hi5:

Back